When Harry's sick;

Y/N;

You come home from your shift at the hospital. "Harry, I'm ready!" You tell through the house like a ghost eco. You hear a couple and a yell out of the bedroom. You rush up to the room to see you're handsome boyfriend sick with a fever and running noise.

"Oh baby. You are so sick!" You tell him as you put you're hand on his head. It was buring up and you knew that Harry was a stubborn bastard and didn't like certain things that he hates when he's sick. "I'm fine. Just let me go to the studio" he requested. You shook my head and told him no! This was serious and it needed to be treated with special care.

"Please, y/n?" Said Harry as he put on his pouty face but you weren't so convinced that it was so alright. If he went to the studio he could pass out and then that would be on your concise all the time. You went into the bathroom and put the syrup on the spoon with a hot rag. You put the hot rag on his forehead and the medicine on the spoon.

You reach your hand out and watched the watch to calculate the timing of when he should take his next pill. You took the spoon and tried to put into his mouth but he kept refusing to to take the medicine.

"You need it"

"No I don't. I'll get rid of the cold the old fashion way"

"I'm a nurse! I now what's better for you. I work together with others Harry. This is the best thing for you"

"No. I don't wanna!" Harry says back to you like in a childish manner that you couldn't just stop yourself. You hate it when he's childish, it's not even fun anymore and this is a serious joke. He could be out tonight or forever with the way these symptoms are. "Babe. You need to drink this and later I will bake a big batch of brownies" you said.

"Really?" Harry said back to u

"Yeah. Just take this or I won't make brownies and you won't get better any time soon" you said to him. You did the airplane and put it in his mouth. You kissed his cheek and made some brownies.

For the rest of the day you and you're prince charming ate food, watched movies and cuddled all day

Hey guys these brownies are camouflaged ones that Harry's mother used to make in the book series.

But seriously don't those brownies look so delicious you just wanna take a bite. Well you can't because their Harry's and mine!🤤