You braid his hair;

Y/N;

You were on tour with the boys and the hairstyles quiet on Harry the last second so he asked you to do his hair. Harry's hair is different from what you have seen before, you only did your hair and sometime you siblings when you have to watch them. You first had to put some gel in his hair and comb it because it was so long. "What are you going to do with Harry's hair? Y/N" said Niall as he watched behind you the mirror as you combed and greased the sculp.

"I don't know but I have something in mind because you only have fifteen minutes left. And he's just telling me now so he was to stay still for a while" you said back towards him. In the middle of his hair and but it into a bun but you needed the braids to be tight. You started from the right way with a tight braid then to the left. You needed him to stay still but he was still trying to kill you.

"Stop trying to kiss me Harry. You're hair won't be done in time and you have to stay still because these can get tight" you told him as you did it tight in his both sides with the comb on the center of the hair after that was greased his sculp more and did the edges because they needed to be nice and everything on stage. For somebody who has never done is Harry before you sure did a good job. Their was so a line down in the middle as you took some more gel and did the edges more with the comb flat down at the end.

After you were finished with doing his Harry, your hands started to hurt because Harry had tough and thick hair than you or any of your siblings have ever done before. You told him that Harry was done and he insisted got back up looking at his new hairstyle. "Wow Y/N this is amazing! For somebody that had never done my hair before it was sure a good job especially because you braid you hair all the time when you needed to" said Harry. All the boys where giving me compliments while you started to take pictures of your favorite master piece.

"Ok. Ok. You have to go on stage so what are you waiting for!" You tell him as you rushed them off the room and into the stage and pull Harry back towards you.

"Remember to not touch your hair that much" you told him as you give him a kiss goodbye and he gave me a nodded back. He went on stage and you watched them preform until your phone went off and it was your best friend, Kylie Jenner.

KJ; why didn't you call or text me back? I was worried

Y/N; I'm sorry! Harry's hairstyles quite so as a good girlfriend I had to do this hair and only had fifteen minutes. And I could text you back in time I'm sorry

KJ; that's fine but you don't know how to do his hair!

Y/N; yeah but it was kinda easy. What to see a pic?

KJ; sounds good

Y/N; ok. Hold on while I pull it out really quick.

KJ; Amazing Y/N. I only thought you could do your hair and your siblings only. Didn't know you could do this!

Y/N; just focus and considerate

KJ; damn right. Need to text you back later because Scott is back from his trip so yeah. And he gets on my nerves after being together and happy with him.

Y/N; same thing you me girl!

KJ; not with Harry!

Y/N; yes with Harry! You know when he's crazy he would tell me to stay away from them and always say what's best for me.

KJ; at least they both love us

Y/N; yeah. I love him so much and I know you love Scott too.

KJ; Can you do my hair in a week or so? I'm tried of doing my own hair.

Y/N; of course anything for you. Have to go their telling me I have to put my phone away

Y/N; bye

KJ; peace out!

Hey guys I really hope you like this chapter and do you like his braids or his manbun better. Personally I like both but the braids are cuter