Baking Cookies;

Y/N;

You liked baking cookies with your boyfriend but sometimes it gets a little nervous because Harry can bake better than you. And Harry keep you contained but when your in the kitchen he kinda scares you in difficult ways. You liked to make different stuff with your man especially when it's bonding time because you really needed to react together or not at all.

Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment.
Bring the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then let boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Add the oats, peanut butter, vanilla and salt, and stir to combine.
Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.

"Why are you adding so much baking soda?" Harry said to you as you were stirring the batter clockwise. You tried to explain what you where doing but all you could hear was Harry on your butt nagging about putting so much in and especially because he doesn't want them to the butty but it would taste good anyway it wouldn't if it was salty!

Harry was way more better at cooking than you especially because he was thought at a young age and you don't know how to cook so stuff. Also because he was in the mood for something sweet so you knew he would never let you ruined it. Not even on accident. You both kept fighting about the cookies and the recipe until he couldn't take enough of it.

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"

You got scared and rolled your eyes because of the drama that started other again. You left the kitchen and saw the living room empty so you went inside and started to watch stranger things again for the second time in the next day.

A couple of minutes later;

She made some new chocolate peanut butter recess pieces for the couple of days. You walk into the room and smell the fresh smell of cookies. "Harry theses smell so good" you said to him as you took in the aroma of the delicious cookies. You went behind your husband's back and rubbed it as we started to eat a cookie.

"Your welcome" said Harry as he was so sweet and yummy coming towards your eyes. You kissed his neck and then back towards just lips that you could taste the smell on his chocolate peanut butter recess pieces on his breathe a couple of times. You both watch Netflix and talk while you eat cookies together and get on each other's nerves.

 You both watch Netflix and talk while you eat cookies together and get on each other's nerves

Added to Y NStyles closed friends story;

Hey guys I really love this meme of Harry in the kitchen because it's so funny and cute. Especially because he acts like the boss so much that I have to mention it!