biggest secret:

Credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/145040205338/harry-styles-drunk-imagine

Your head pounds as you waken from your peaceful slumber. You groan, rubbing at your eyes and rolling over on the nice soft bed you were on. Which you quickly realize wasn’t even your own. You groan again, afraid you had slept with some random stranger. Then you remembered that you had been with your best friend Harry last night and freak out again. You really hoped you hadn’t slept with Harry. As nice as that would be, you would prefer to do it sober and not have it ruin your friendship with him.

You open your eyes and realize you were in fact in your best friends bedroom, you recognized it instantly. You sigh, rubbing at your face but then jump when you hear a familiar laugh beside you. You roll over to see Harry lounged out beside you, fully clothed, a cup of coffee in his hand as he smiles down at you.

“Please tell me we didn’t…” You trail of but as you do so, you take note that you were still fully clothed thankfully. Harry lets out a chuckle and shakes his head.

“We did not though I think if you had it your way, we would have.” He smirks as you instantly turn red. Oh god, what had you done?

“Did I like come onto you or something?” You ask, sitting up. You reach for his coffee and take a drink before handing it back to him. He laughs, taking the hot mug back.

“No, but you did confess something to me.” You frown as you see him smirk again. What could you have confessed to him?

“What… what did I confess?” You ask tentatively, afraid of the answer. He takes a sip of coffee and shrugs, still smiling.

“Something that you like to do…” He starts. “While thinking about me.” Your eyes widen.

“Oh god.” You gasp, burying your face in your hands. “Please tell me I didn’t-”

“Tell me that you like to masturbate while looking at pictures and thinking of me? Because you did.” He takes another drink of his coffee, his smirk even bigger.

“No, no no no no no.” You groan, falling back onto the pillows, pulling the blanket up over your face. “Did you get me drunk just so I would tell you my biggest secret?” He laughs and slides down to lay beside you after he puts his mug down on the bedside table.

“No, but it kind of just happened that way.” He pulls the blanket off of your face before resting his arm across your waist. “It was really hot, too. You told me all about what pictures were your favorite to do it too, and the things you like to imagine me doing.” You groan, covering your face with your hands.

“I cannot believe this. I was drunk, you can’t think I actually meant that.” You try to cover for yourself. “I was just drunk and horny.” You could tell he knew you were lying. You really did do that. Come on, the man was gorgeous, it was hard not to get turned on just from looking at him.

“Oh, you were pretty detailed last night, it’s hard to think it was just made up.” You groan, shaking your head.

“I can’t believe this.” He laughs and leans over, kissing your cheek and pulling your hands down. He brings one hand to rest on your cheek, turning your head so you were looking at him. He smiles at you.

“I don’t mind, honestly.” He tells you but you shut your eyes, grimacing. “It was pretty hot, to be honest.” He confesses. “It took a lot of self control to bring you to bed just to sleep.”

“Well thank you, I would prefer not to have sex with you when I’m drunk, if that’s okay.” He smirks.

“But while your sober?” Your eyes widen. What?

“Are you…?” He laughs and shrugs.

“Not gonna lie, I’ve been thinking about you in that way for awhile I just wasn’t sure if you felt the same but… last night proves that you do sooo…” He shrugs again. You take a deep breath, your eyes still wide.

“I don’t… I don’t know what to say.” You answer honestly. Your hung over brain was just not able to process this right now. You need an aspirin, a cold shower and a tooth brush before you could start thinking clearly.

“Well, how about tonight I take you out on a date and after we can make some of those little fantasies you confessed to me last night a reality?” He suggests, still smirking. Your heart races against your rib cage. Holy shit, he was serious.

“Are you just fucking with me?” You ask, earning a laugh in return before he shakes his head.

“No, love, I’m not.” He then takes you by surprise and leans forward, taking your lips in his own. You gasp against his mouth, kissing him back. Holy shit. “So what do you say?”

“I say…” You start. “yes.” You had been wanting this, wanting him, for so long. “I still can’t believe I said all that last night though, I’m still so embarrassed.” And you were, that was not how you wanted Harry to find out how you felt about him.

“As I said, it was pretty damn hot.” You laugh and shake your head before pressing your lips back to his. You’d thought about kissing him for so long but even in your wildest fantasies, nothing was as good as how amazing his lips really felt against yours.