Tattoo;

Y/N;

You went to go get a matching tattoo with your boyfriend Harry after you lost the last bet. You don't know what even happened!

You're scared, you have never felt the same way again. You never gotten a tattoo before and now you have to. Harry drags you into the tattoo parlor with you pleading for him to change his mind. But sadly he doesn't.

"Please baby. Getting the tattoo is the scariest thing you can't do and that's noy including child labor!" You whine as he dragged you to the seat. Harry rolls his eyes and picks you up and puts you down in the chair while you kick and scream like a big baby that you are. "If you do this will go to olive garden" said Harry. You face instantly lit up. You've always wanted to go their pasta salad was to die for and let's not for the big salad bowls. Not to mention the unlimited bread sticks with the dipping sauce. You nodded agree with him.

The tattoo started and it started to hurt for a while but after Harry holds the palm about my hand. You had to turn away because you can't do needles. What made you think that you would win this bet especially when he plays different. After a couple of more painful seconds. "All done" the guy said. Harry pays him and you turn around to let Harry see the tattoo you thought of.

 Harry pays him and you turn around to let Harry see the tattoo you thought of

"That's so cute!" Harry said looking at the beautiful tattoo. "I think you own me a olive garden lunch" you said. Harry nodded and scooped you back up and put you in the car being careful to not ruin or touch the tattoo