Nightmare;

Y/N;

In the dream;
10 years ago;

You where at home alone waiting for your parents to come back from cooking dinner. When you hear somebody break it. You got scared so you turned off the tv, took your phone and ran to your room. Locking and closing the door. You then called your parents, most especially your mom.

Y/N; please help me.

Mom; what's wrong?

Y/N; theirs a man in the house and hes trying to find me. And Harry's gone for the weekend

Mom; I'm coming right now. Where are you?

Y/N; in my room but I can feel his voice coming deep down.

Mom; Get out of the house!

You hanged up the phone as you heared him coming towards you. You try to be quiet knowing that this might be your last moment on earth. You hear the door open and as you walk down to the kitchen you see your brother died on the floor with blood everywhere. You saw the intruder, he pulled his gun on you and was about to pop it. You started to scream.

Out of the dream;
In real life;

You're screamed ended waking you up. You started to cry endless trying not to wake up Harry from his morning rest but it didn't work because we woke up. "y/n, what's wrong?" Said Harry. You tried to tell him but everything that came out of your mouth was like nothing came out. "When I was ten... m-my brother died f-from a home invasion and that was my dream. It's haunting me Harry!" You tell him crying on his shirt.

He swings you to his body and tries to calm you down. "It's my fault!" You screamed. Harry told you that it wasn't your fault and you couldn't blame yourself for your brother passing away. You thought about him a lot and you looked up to him so much. You life was changed after that day and especially as a girlfriend for styles. You have different opinions and you tried to understand everybody but this was way to far. You nodded your head and after some convincing you calmed down.

Harry cratered you in his arms and singed you a sweet beautiful bed time song. You eventually fell asleep in his arms as he kept singing, Harry's voice would always put you to sleep. "sweet dreams beautiful" Harry said in your eye as he kissed your forehead.

Hey guys this was a short but sad backstory and I didn't have time to right the whole story so I had to snip some stuff out, sorry.