Belly Dancer

Y/N;

You put on your headphones and started to listen to you're playlist. The very first some that came on was 'about damn time.' It was really pumped up and fun up. You just wanted to move while you waited for Harry to come back home. Harry loves when you danced around him, he told this was sexy and would touch my butt while I was dancing. "It's about damn time! In a minute I'm gonna need a sentimental man or woman to pump me up. Feeling fussy, walking in my bliss Aussies trying to bring out the fabulous" you sang out loud as you kept dancing around the bed.

You hear the door open but you didn't care. It was only a matter of time before he pulled you into the bed to have sex so you had fun with it. It's about damn time ended and a new song came on. That tik tok song that Harry really thought was sexy, it was called belly dancer. And damn I was dancing like a belly dancer moving all around like Shakira in one of her music videos.

Harry wrapped his arms around of you as you kept dancing faster and with more rhythm as he tried to put you in but you quickly backed up away from him and kept trying to move away from him as he kept going. "Stop baby" you tell him giggle. Harry pouts his lip out and says "please belly dancer for me, y/n" he said in a baby kind of voice. You rolled your eyes and put your airpods back into your ears.

Harry;

Y/N is so sexy when she's dancing around the room. You sat down at the bed as you watched her shake her ass and get funk. It was kinda cute. I mean it was the first time she actually put some effort into it. Y/N came towards you and shaked her ass in front of you and I just had to slap that butt. "Come over here babe!" I said to her. She put her finger up and put it on her mouth as that was her way to tell us to be quiet.

Y/N;

You changed into some other clothes and took the airpods out of your ears. You put your hair in a messy ponytail and laid on the bed right next to your boyfriend Harry. "Did I ever tell you that your the most beautiful person in the world? And that your dancing put me in the mood?" Said Harry as he wrapped his hand around your neck. "Yeah, Harry like everyday!" You told him back. You started to giggle as he started to nippled on your precious skin.

Hey guys so this was just created because I really love the lizzo song and belly dancer. Plus this is a good tik tok dance to learn and do. Really want Harry rn!!

 Really want Harry rn!!