First time we met;

Y/N;

12 Years Ago...

Y/N- 4
Harry-6

You moved into the house next door from a boy that is around you age. You missed Colorado and all your friends but you mother said that everything would be fine and fast and steady at the beginning.

You changed into some old clothes and headed outside towards the backyard playing with your toys when you're neighbor comes outside. When a mean bully came towards you and stole your toys from you.

"Give it back to me!" You said towards the bully as you tried to jump for your toy losing your respect and dignity. He told you to come get it and after 5 minutes he pushed up down and started to hit you.

You felt somebody getting pushed off yourself as you lost your balance. You saw a boys face right in front of you helping you up from the group floor. You smiled towards him and said "thank you. I'm y/n!"

"I'm Harry. I live next store and I'm your new neighbor. How old are you?" Harry said towards you in a cute neighborhood way

"4. And thank you so much! How can I repay up?" You said as you put up and out a cheesy smile towards Harry that made him laugh so much.

"Be my friend" said Harry as he put his hand out. You smiled and shook his hand. It was a deal. And since that day, Harry and You have always been close to each other and because of that your bond has been stronger with him. You then got married and had multiple kids.

Hey guys this was a short chapter and I can't stop watching x-fator. Simon is just too much but enjoy this chapter!