Bad Boy;

Y/N;

You where in love with a bad boy at school. You're friends told you not to do this, even knowing his track record you didn't care. You just found him irresponsible. You went to the locker to grab your math book when styles walked down the hall towards you. You tried to not look directly at Harry as in he doesn't like that at all.

You could feel his breath on his neck as you turned around he was right there. "So Y/N I was wondering you if you would like to come over to my house and hang out?" Said Harry. You couldn't stop looking at him, he was wearing sunglasses inside the school and talking with a lollipop in his mouth. Like he was eating the stick.

You nodded like a dork. "Great. I'll see you tonight around six-thirty" said Harry. You smiled as Harry smiled and kissed you're cheek. As he walked away you could stop smiling at him. This would be your first date with your crush. What should you wear? Why would he be interested in you? You thought because he was a bad boy and you where an unpopular person. You felt a hand on your back and to turn around to see your best friend.

"Y/N! Why are you so happy? I have never seen you like this before. Did you finally get that iPad mini that you wanted?" Said Y/N/F. You didn't want to answer, you really wanted to tell her but she would never understand. But you had to tell her the truth or she'll find out by a random stranger but am you just dumb out of my luck? She'll never understand! Y/N/F had never fallen in love since her boyfriend a couple weeks ago. You decided should just tell her the truth but here's what comes out of yours mouth "yeah. They gave it to me for doing good in school" you lied through your teeth. "good. Now let's go to chemistry class before we're late" said Y/N/F in a rush. She took your hand and pulled me into the classroom. This was the first time you lied to your best friend and yet it never felt so good.

Hey guys should I make a part 2? This one wasn't well written for the time but I did make this a week ago when my boyfriend did cheat on me and now I have another so I'm fine.