fluffy date:

Credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/151427731247/harry-styles-fluffy-date-night-imagine

“So what do you want to do for date night?” You ask your boyfriend the morning of what you and Harry had decided would be date night. The two of you were getting ready for your day now.

“Whateva’ you would like to do, love.” Harry tells you as he sits on the edge of the bed, slipping into his boots. You turn to face him where you had been brushing your hair in the mirror on your dresser and bite your lip in thought.

“Movie night?” You ask, unsure how he would feel about the idea but you see his face light up in a grin as he stands up and walks over to you. His long tattooed arms wrap around your waist, pulling you against him. You rest your hands on his shoulders, smiling up at him.

“Curled up on the couch, we can order in some pizza, maybe make out a bit.” He suggests, his boyish grin on his face.

“That does sound like a perfect night for me.” You answer, returning his grin with a matching one.

“You sure you don’ wan’ me to take you out, love?” He asks, frowning a bit, a crease forming between his brows. “We can go out somewhere fancy, whereve’ you want.” You shake your head, still smiling.

“A movie night here at home is exactly what I want.” You assure him, getting a grin back on his face. He nods and leans down to press his lips to yours in a soft kiss.

As the day progressed you were looking more and more forward to date night and once it was time to order pizza and pick a movie, you were giddy with excitement.

“I’m gonna change into something more.. comfortable.” You tell Harry after he sits on the couch after picking out a movie. He smirks at you. “I mean sweatpants, you perve.” He laughs as you leave the room, heading into your bedroom to change into sweatpants and one of his sweatshirts. When you get back into the living room the pizza had arrived and he was already digging in. “Thanks for waiting.” You joke, rolling your eyes.

“It jus’ smelled so good.” He defends, his mouth half full of food. You laugh and playfully shove him with your elbow before you dig in as well. The entire time you eat the pizza, the two of you try to focus on the movie playing in front of you but you just end up talking about something, getting distracted. “Now, let’s cuddle.” Harry decides after you had both finished. He pulls you closer against him on the couch and tosses a blanket over you both.

“We should make all date nights like this.” You comment as you snuggle into his warm chest. His arms were tight around you, holding you tightly against him.

“Any momen’ with you is perfect, no matte’ wha’ we are doing.” He comments, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head. You look up at him then, both of you grinning at the other.

“I agree.” You say, resting one hand on his cheek. He grins wider and leans in, kissing your lips passionately for a second before pulling away and nudging his nose along yours.

“I love you.” He whispers then. Your heart races at his words, like they always did every time he said them but you still couldn’t stop smiling as you press another kiss to his lips.

“I love you, too.” You respond, meaning it with every little bit of your being. You look up into his green eyes for a second before tangling your fingers in his long curls and pulling his lips back to yours.

What a perfect date night.