Husband and Wife blog;

Y/N;

"Welcome to my YouTube channel and today I'm with my husband Harry and today we will see how knows the other one to best. You ready Harry?" You said as you looked at him. He stuck his pointer finger up and took a sip of his coffee.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I guess" Harry said as short and sweet that it could have been. You explained to Harry how it works with you taking out a bowl with questions in their and hands him the easier board. Harry let's you pick the first out of the bowl so you picked a random one.

"Ok Harry. What is my sign?" You said to Harry. You start writing it on the easier board as you looked at Harry's face he looked like he was struggling and couldn't exactly remember. The timer went off on my phone and you said "turn around the board" and counted to 3. You both turn you board around to see that you both have my birthday right. You're a Libra.

Harry picked one out of the bowl and looked at it. When you saw Harry looking shock and surprised at the same time which made you really worried.

"Y/N, when was the first time we ever had sex?" Harry asked. You looked back at the camera and back at Harry shook to your inside core. You couldn't remember the first time that it ever happened. Harry started to write on the board and you saw the timer was running out so you had to put something down quickly.

Time was up and you were so nervous about if it was the right answer or not. So you both turned around your boards only to realize that you were wrong.

"y/n you're so wrong! The first time we had sex was in my car while our parents were meeting each other. Near the house." Harry explained to you. And it came back to you as a moment where you loved him.

"Oops... My bad! Oh well next question!" You said as you picked up another a question from the bowl.

"Ok. Who was my first kiss, Harry?" You said to him as he shook his head as in he didn't know it at all. You knew this well and you told him once but that was a couple of years ago but he wouldn't remember anyway.

Timer was up and you turned your board around. You looked at his answer and look at his. He put him and you put your ex boyfriend. You explained it knowing that you where winner.

Harry picked another out of the bowl and read it out of your strip of paper and said "y/n, where did I get my first tattoo?"

You didn't know this one exactly because he had so many it was possible to count or say which one it was. Timer was up around the time you were thinking so you put arm which was right.

"Wait really?" You said towards Harry confused. Harry nodded at you. You were happy that you were right but was confused to.

You picked the last strip that you had to get out of their while Harry took the last one from the bowl. You decided that you would read because you picked before him.

"What is your favorite color?" You said reading off the strip. Just because you and him already written down you stopped the timer so you can answer earlier.

"Blue" he said back as you both showed the same. Harry looked at his and was shocked but happy at the same time.

"My favorite sex position?" Said Harry. You were embarrassed because you never said that in front of a camera but you wrote it down and said "yab yum"

He smiled at you and nodded. Of course you know that he always did that after sex on the bed naked.

"You know I want that right now" said Harry as he pushed me closer kissing my neck.

"Make sure you like, subscribe and turn on those post notifications for more and see you in the next video! Bye.!"