Hickeys;

Y/N;

After that sex season last night, you and Harry get ready for the red carpet premiere of Harry's new movie with one direction. You're so happy for them! Harry makes you proud ever day of the week. You come out in a beautiful black thigh dress that brings out your curbs. "You look beautiful y/n!" Harry said to you. You could see in drooling out of you're skin. He wants you and you will tease him the whole night about this.

Harry wrapped his hand around your hips, pulling you closer in so he could see your breast sticking out

Harry wrapped his hand around your hips, pulling you closer in so he could see your breast sticking out. You smiled as he started to kiss your cheek and the nibble on your skin. "I love you so much y/n" said Harry between kisses. After that heated makeout season where he couldn't stop touching your butt you said "Harry where going to be late. Let's go" in a snappy additue. Harry checked his watch and carried your bridal style in the car.

While in the car you saw a hickey on Harry's cheek from your red lipstick. You started to wipe it off his cheek. "What are you doing?" He asked as he parked the car.

"I'm getting the lipstick off your cheek" you said back to him as you had to lick your hand and wipe it off in that different way. You went on the red carpet with fans acting crazy as hell! Paparazzi taking pictures. You and him answering questions and a kiss on the red carpet. You went with your little mix friends while Harry answered a question. "How are you?" The woman asked. Harry and that interview where going on with your coming next to Harry's side of the body.

"You have some lipstick on your cheek" said the woman. You were still surprised but funny. At least everyone knew that was your man.

"Still?" Harry asked. He wiped the rest it off again. You just couldn't help but smiled at the thought weird. The microphone came back to you and you said "that's after a make-out season." Harry hit you as you walked away just dropping the bomb. But the one look at Harry's face before you leave saying it all.

Hey guys this was a short story! Sorry about that. Thought it was gonna be long again! My bad!