Necklace

Y/N;

You where laying in bed with your phone on the bed, watching tv just waiting for Harry to come back from the studio. You loved Harry, their was no doubt about it in your mind and in you're heart. You scrolled around Netflix trying find something good but you already watched everything so you went back to Disney plus and started to watch turning red.

You started the movie where you left off last night where the concert was coming up and the where singing. 4 town is so amazing. You liked their song and liked their image. Their wasn't one thing that you could think of that you could describe them. You hear the song and you couldn't help but get off the bed and dance. The door came open and you didn't care about if he sees you or not because Harry saw you, he would just touch my butt and move with me much.

Harry kissed your neck as he watched you dancing all around the bed. Twerking, shaking your ass and pretty much other moves that Harry likes so much from when you where working at the stripper club for a couple of years ago. You turn around and paused the movie as you watched Harry smiled back at you. You then saw the bag on the floor you ran to it and said "what's inside?"

He pushes you away from the Gucci bag and tells you to back up and close your eyes. He wraps a bandana around her eyes as he prepared the object that was in the bag. "Can I take this off?" You asked in a couple of minutes later. "Sure" said Harry as he took off the bandana. You're eyes matched to the beautiful necklace. Your eyes go wide and your smile is happy again. This necklace was beautiful and it matched your stuff from the outfit.

"You like it?" Said Harry. You had no words. You just loved him so much and this was a very thoughtful gift.

"I love it. This is so meaningful!" You said. You nodded your head and kissed his lips. You asked him to put the necklace on for him as you turned around. After you put the necklace on, you went back into bed and kept watching turning red with Harry. He doesn't like to show his emotion but thought his was terrible. "I don't understand this movie, y/n" said Harry. You where shocked but he didn't understand most Disney movies now. Harry kissed you and sat up, flipping your hair and showing off your brand new necklace like you didn't care at all.

 Harry kissed you and sat up, flipping your hair and showing off your brand new necklace like you didn't care at all

"Bad ass!" Harry said under his breath as he nibbled on your beautiful skin.

Hey guys sorry this chapter was short or medium. I forgot to tell you that Leigh-Anne-Pinconck was y/n. So you are y/n and Leigh-Anne-Pincock is you. Is that confusing or is just me? Nope it's confusing. I'll figure it out later