testing products on Harry

Y/N;

You set up the camera. This is the first time you and Harry did a video since the 'harry house' tour. You call him up to the couch again and turn on the camera. "Hello everybody. My name is Y/N and today's video is about showing products to my boyfriend to see if he knows it" you said. You have more subscribes by the more videos you make and you're the next rich billionaire.

"So how does this work?" Said Harry. You explain what basically happening when you show him pictures from your phone of didn't products to see if they now them. "Thanks for giving me this idea, Niall Horan and Perrier Edwards" you said. You asked him if he was ready, Harry gulped down his throat and nodded his head 'yes'. You pulled up a picture of something that you use everyday when you have you're period. Something simple but it gets harder for him along the way.

 Something simple but it gets harder for him along the way

"What is this picture?" You ask Harry. You see that Harry is having a hard time at this. You pulled up a different product then you thought was one your mind. It was something that you massaged you're head with everything you shampoo yourself. "Uh... Is it a hair massage thing?" Said Harry. You replied back with "correct. It's a hair scalp massage shampoo. Ok next one"

You turn around and show him this one

You turn around and show him this one. Harry immediately knows the answer and says "eye lashes curler" You where surprised that he got that one right. Harry never saw you use it everyday, you think it was only just one time. "How did you know?" You asked him. He explained how the boys did his makeup and Niall used it on him because the fans controlled their life for a day. You rolled your eyes. It was a surprise but at least you learned one more interesting fact about him.

 It was a surprise but at least you learned one more interesting fact about him

You show him the next one. Harry looks at you confused and didn't know what he was doing. I have only used this once before and I already love it. I brought it yesterday with his credit card.

"Ion cleaner?"

"No"

"Flat iron?"

"Never"

"Back massage?"

"No! One more time before you get slapped"

"Can you give me a guess? I'm really confused what the product is!" Harry said furious. You said back to Harry that "it was a GUGUG Skin Scrubber" Harry looked at him confused and said "what the hell is that!"

You roll your eyes and explain the skin scrubber. But after that Harry still didn't understand what it meant. I put the iPad mini onto a different one and said "this is the last one." You scrolled through and found something that he would never know what it is.

You showed him the last one

You showed him the last one. It took him a while but he finally said that it was a beauty sponge. You couldn't believe your eyes he got 3/4 correct and you thought he would get none. You kissed his cheek and did your outro. "Bye guys. Make sure you like, subscribe and turn on those post notifications for more and follow Harry. Love you and see you for more" you said and turned off the camera. You packed up the products into your makeup bag. You suddenly feel a hand on you and a handsome dude saying "how about we try these on upstairs?" Said Harry. You smile and start to giggle as he carried you up to the bedroom.

Hey guys this is the last one for tonight and I'm sorry for the long and awkward title. Still getting used to everything! So that's great!

This is the title for the YouTube channel;

Guy on left is Harry
Girl in right is Y/N