Dirty Dishes:

Credits:https://fool-for-harry.tumblr.com/post/672404631379476480/angry-sex-please-no-daddy-kink-just-them

She walked into the kitchen fully expecting the dishes to be done, they weren’t. Even though she asked him multiple times. She made her way to the living room where she assumed Harry would be and began her confrontation,

“Why didn’t you do the dishes?” She asked him, annoyed

But He didn’t seem to hear her, so she repeated herself this time a little louder

“You never told me to.”

“Yes I did!” She said, her patience wearing off,

“Well, sorry.” He apologized insincerely,

“I’m just saying you can’t do the dishes at least once?”

“I do the dishes all the time!”

“No, you don’t! I do them! And I’m not your fucking maid, so I shouldn’t have to!”

“fine! I’ll do them!”

“No, I don’t want you to anymore!”

“Christ. You’re really gonna argue with me about not doing the dishes and then not want me to do the dishes?!”

“I want you to want to do the dishes, I Shouldn’t have to force you to do them.”

“You need help.”

That set her off, but she didn’t want to get into a massive argument over this, so she made her way to the front door but couldn’t help herself to insult him

“You’re an asshole, and a liar!”

She said, knowing that’s the one thing Harry absolutely hates being called

“What?” He said and somehow ended up right in front of her in a span of 2 seconds, his face what felt to be 1 inch away from her face,

“I said you’re a liar.” She repeated herself, knowing it’s gonna piss him off even more but What she didn’t see coming was him crushing his lips against hers as he pushed her into the door. He pressed his body onto hers, pushing her harder against the door. He bit her lip, leaving it slightly stinging, and made his way down her neck.

“You make me so fucking mad.” He says in between kisses. Her arms were pushed up and over her head, pinning her more firmly against the door, giving him complete access to her chest. He took both her wrists in one of his hands and used the other to rip her shirt open, sending buttons flying across the floor. He spread her shirt open, exposing her breasts to his mouth. He took one in his hand and lowered his mouth to it, licking and sucking, biting and nibbling, making her moan loudly at the sensations he was causing.

He released that one and started pinching and pulling the other one, drawing a gasp from her. She arched her back to offer him more, and he greedily took what she offered. Her nipples were soon sore from his attention, sensitive to the touch.

He let go of the one and plunged his hand down into her jeans, shoving two fingers into her. “Oh god.” she moaned, “that feels good.” She was soaked and ready for him. But he wasn’t done yet.

He withdrew his hand and licked his fingers, looking her in the eye as he did. Then, he leaned forward and kissed her, making her taste herself. It wasn’t a long kiss as he pulled her arms down and led her to the kitchen counter, bending her over it, face first.

Her pants were yanked down to her knees. He pushed two fingers back in and pulled them out, spreading her juices all over her pussy and ass. Suddenly, he shoved his cock in her, making her moan loudly at the intrusion, loving the feel of him. She pushed her ass back, wanting more of him in her.