HEART OF A SAILOR

"Odo, Sailor, come and see!" Arina yelled as she ran inside one of the cabins. "It's beautiful,"

Nijahoeba and Odo both rose from their seats and followed Arina to the deck.

A warm breeze blew by gently in the dark sky. "Look," she said as she pointed at the small island before them. The island glowed beautifully from the distance.

"It's an island." Nijahoeba said in amazement.

He then turned to face Odo. "We need more food. Let us camp at its shore for the night." Odo spoke. "Hopefully even find some clients for our oil."

" That is strange, the map didnot show this island!" Odo spoke, rubbing his chin in confusion.

"Does it matter?" Nijahoeba asked, looking through the binoculars, "This island looks rich! We will surely make a fortune around here!"

The ship finally reached the island's shore. There were more ships as well.

"Arina," Nijahoeba spoke, seeing Arina fix the oversized shirt that she wore. Her eyebrows frowned in worry, her hands trembling.

"What is it," she asked, without looking at him.

"Your bracelets...they have to leave your body." He said. She looked at him in shock. "Nobody has to..."

"I know!" she interrupted. There was silence afterwards.

She slowly reached for them but could not bring her self to take them off. "I ...am ...not a believer," she whispered slowly, pulling the bracelets off.

They slipped from her wrist and dropped to the floor.

"You don't have to leave yet, if you do not mind, you can help us sell some oil around this island first." he added.

"Prolonging departure will only hurt us Nijahoeba." she answered sadly. "Let me go now."

"Have a drink with me at the bar at least, before you go."

**
Sweet melodies filled the island as Nijahoeba, Odo and Arina walked inside the crowded bar.

They were welcomed by the joyous laughter from the men and women who drank beverages. "I need to use the restroom," Arina whispered to Nijahoeba. Of course, she was not come back.

"Restroom? Should I come with you?" he asked in concern.

"No, I will be fine alone. Give me a moment," she quickly argued.

"Very well," he concluded.

She then scanned the whole bar before walking away. She had to stay away, if she wanted them to safe. Her forehead frowned in distress, as she squeezed herself amongst the many people. A single tear ran down her cheek. She had to face the wrath of Sulli alone.

Nijahoeba sat down on the bar chair and smiled at the beautiful bartender. She smiled also before saying, "Can I get you something?" her golden eyes looking straight at his.

He cleared his throat.

"I would like some beer,"

"Hey lad, I will be at the tables if you need me," Odo interrupted, startling Nijahoeba who held his chest and softly cursed.

"Somebody has to do business here."

Nijahoeba nodded as the old man walked away, leaving just him and the beautiful woman who was already pouring some beer for him. He looked over his shoulder, for any sign of Arina. He was worried about her.

She slowly pushed the glass towards Nijahoeba who held it. "Hope you enjoy," she spoke, seductively.

***