NOTICE

" Two moons have already passed. Only two more and then he comes for us." Njiro spoke.

" Is that fear that I am smelling Njiro?!" Mena asked in disbelief.

" No of course not! I do not fear anything, I am the mighty Executor!" Njiro spoke proudly.

" That is assuring, about the New God...let me handle him. I shall propose a bargain of my own. If he is the Lord of these people as he says he is, he will have no choice but to accept."
" What are you going to propose Mena?" asked Njiro.

" Patience Njiro I beg." Mena spoke.

SOMEWHERE near the coast

Arina held Bethel tightly, her eyes blinked as she looked around the small town filled with Sulton men as well as a few other people.

" A year was enough for us to build this town. Diaz helped me with naming it." Nijahoeba spoke as they walked passed some houses.

" It is beautiful, like you." She marveled.

" Thank you my love,"

" What is it called?"

" Arina," he answered as he opened the door of one of the houses. " I named it after you. You are my home."

" Oh Nijahoeba!" she said.

" A few families joined us here. They were fleeing from the plague." He explained.

" The plague by Sulli?"

" Yes. Do not worry though. It is no more."