TAKE THE SHAME

Ghima, Land of Aweosis

“ The world is not big enough for twelve of us. Some have to step down, die and leave space for the next generation. This is what I believe in Catalina, I believe that it is time to introduce the thirteenth Upper Being, one who can transform from man to beast at his free will. It is time to  create a new creation, both man and god. They shall call him the New God.”

The grey beast with one red eye in the middle of its face spoke from his chamber.

“ The New God? That sounds wonderful my Lord!” the young woman with black hair spoke, her hands covering her eyes.

“ It will be possible, you will make it happen, it is time to spread the gospel of the humanity’s hope. The world shall believe that he is their savior. That is the only way you will be able to find followers who will help you raise the beast from nothing.”

“ Nijahoeba, you have sacrificed everything for my dream. You gave me what I have always wanted, semi-gods! Regardless your betrayal and disobedience, despite devouring Shepstone…you have gifted me with semi-gods. The very first of many more to come! Do not despair! I will release you from Bemah! You and I will cross paths again.”

Aweosis spoke from his chamber.

The sound of his chains echoed within his chamber. Their sounds seemed to travel halfway through the world, awakening Diaz from his sleep.