IT IS NEAR

The sun slowly rose, awakening the city of Bemah once again. Birds filled the sky while men and women began to prepare for the day.

Young children filled the streets, playing happily.

In the middle of it all, Grimeson and Hunter sat before the table. The mood was tense as Grimeson looked at the young man in disbelief.

Aweosis?! A traitor?!” Mena cried from his chamber, which was on the right side of the two men.

“ Such atrocity!”

“ He has to be punished! Like father, like son…they both must be dealt with!” Hunter proposed.
“ I shall summone all of the Upper Beings! Aweosis, he has to be executed!” Mena said in anger.

Grimeson, write to all the nations, tell them of Aweosis' betrayal. Everyone of them…even Hamu and Suyo!”

“ Yes my God!” Grimeson spoke.

“ And the woman, bring her to me!”

“ I believe the woman is irrelevant! Today, you and my god vowed that the New God would be ended!” Hunter spoke quickly.

“ Just as you have said, Your God and I, not you.” Mena answered rudely. “ You may be excuse mortal!”

“ Dishonest Upper Being!” snapped Hunter before he rose to his feet and walked out of the room in anger.

His nose flared in anger. If nobody was going to end the New God, he was going to do it himself.

He walked out of the building, heading towards where the New God was displayed.

As he walked towards the place, he saw city pigeons flying away from the city in fear.

Something was wrong!

“ No, no, no!” he cried as he began to run.

A grey beast suddenly appeared in the middle of the city.

The red eye at the middle of the head, looking around, killing men instantly while two of the four hands swung the chains with triangular blades.

Aweosis,” Hunter whispered in fear.

“ HE WILL FREE THE NEW GOD!!” Enah yelled from behind Hunter. “ STOP HIM!”

“ What are you waiting for?! Crystalize him!” Enah yelled once again.

“ I don’t have the power, my god did not bless me!” Hunter said, realizing how helpless he was.

Njiro suddenly appeared, igniting like the phoenix. His roar filled the city as he raced for Aweosis.

The ground shook violently as the two beats battled with each other.

Hunter moved backwards before turning to face Enah.

“ How do you know all of this?” he asked her.

Nué blessed me when I was a little girl. My dreams always warn me of what will happen. That is why I am here, Hunter.” She answered.

Nijro's roars filled the whole city as Aweosis cut two of his heads with the triangular blades.

“ You knew he was coming?!” asked Hunter.

“ I know more than that! I have seen it all, I know that Aweosis designed the New God, he and his past believer began the tale of humanity’s hope.”

Njiro tumbled on the ground and his fire burnt out.

NJIRO!!!!” cried Mena, appearing from his chamber.

“ You will pay, Aweosis!” as objects from the ground headed for Aweosis! Aweosis used his fists to break through the boulders and city buildings.

At that instant, Enah was back to the present night, awakening from another revelation of what would follow.

Sweat ran down her body as she held her chest in shock and panic. The end, it was near. Time was running out.