HARBOR

Smoke filled the harbors, ships of all sizes and types making their way towards the Bemah harbor.

Grimeson along with some guards waited patiently as slaves left one of the ships, barbarians leading them to Grimeson.

“ It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Grimeson, believer of the Judge Mena.” Grimeson introduced himself to the barbarian leader with long red hair and beard.

“ Kleva, I am the believer of the of the Lord of Destruction, Kalil.” The man spoke back before looking around the harbor.

“ We have bought you slaves just as you have asked. Our agreement has been honored. Now it is time to honor yours.”

“ Yes of course! I will show you where the New God is displayed. You shall see for yourself and your god that it was not a lie.” Grimeson answered.

After that, slaves were taken away while Grimeson led Kleva towards the center of the city, where he was to show him the New God.

It was after all, Kalil had decided to send slaves to Bemah. He wanted his believer to see for him, the New God because he could not believe that it was real.

As soon as they arrived at the center of the city, Kleva could already see the glistening crystal wall that stood tall.

They moved closer and finally, he saw the fallen beast.

One of his upper claws was completely burnt, and even from the frozen state, the New God was severely burnt.

“ Interesting!” laughed Kleva, his eyes wide open. “ The creature is real after all!”

“ Exactly,” Grimeson answered.

“ I shall tell my god exactly what I have seen!” concluded Kleva as he looked up at the beast.

**

Stars covered the city of Bemah, forcing everyone to turn on their lamps.

Hunter lay on the bed, his mind far away. He had been praying to Zusara, asking for his guidance with regards to the New God situation.

“ I have seen the wrath of this world too many times in my head, some by fire, some by water, wind and earthquakes. Every one of them worse than the other. All of this will be gone if you and I do not fight.”

Fight? But how?

The only thing he knew was that he wanted  humanity to lose against the Upper Beings.

They were selfish after all, demanding to be freed from their makers.

Now he understood why Zusara never blessed any of his former believers. They never deserved such power!