FATHER, HE IS YELLING

" RRRAAARHH!" Nijahoeba roared in anger when suddenly, flames ignited from nothing, forming Njiro. The three headed executor roared back at Nijahoeba.

" Finally! You reveal yourself to me!" Njiro spoke with such poison.

Tension filled the air as both beasts circulated each other, waiting to attack. Njiro raced for Nijahoeba but Nijahoeba used his trident to hit him with. Njiro dodged the trident and dug his fangs on Nijahoeba's other claw.

Nijahoeba stabbed him with his trident, the third head roaring in agony while Njiro let go of him and moved backwards.

" Not even the power of those you devoured will save you New God! I will set you ablaze!" Njiro spoke before bursting in flames and racing to Nijahoeba again.

Nijahoeba raced for him as well as they met in the middle, blowing everything around them. Njiro cried loudly, seeing the trident dig deep inside his middle head. The two heads on the side opened their jaws and fire burnt Nijahoeba who moved backwards and pulled his trident with him.

" Tell me...who made you?" Njiro spoke again.

There was no response from Nijahoeba who only raced for Njiro again. Njiro raced for him as well taking his fire with him. His fire burnt Nijahoeba who moved through it, sizzling in the process. He didn't care whether he burnt or not. He was ready to end Njiro.

The flames grew as he moved through them, seeing nothing but the tortured souls that were once victims of Njiro.

" BURN!!!!!" Njiro yelled as Nijahoeba roared in agony.

From behind, a staff made of what looked like diamond crystals hit Njiro so hard he rolled on the ruined city before stopping and losing most of his fire.

Nijahoeba on the other hand fell down as well, smoke leaving from his burnt wounds. He was burnt intensively, his right front claw completely gone.

" Revenge...it is ours young Hunter!" the deep voice said from above Nijahoeba. He tried to look up and could only see the blurry muscular beast with ram horns carrying a staff. The beast was not  alone, a young teenage boy stood near him.

**

" How could the universe let the future of men rest on the shoulders of somebody like me? A poor fisherman who loves to gaze at the horizon instead of working? Why?! It is torture...knowing that every move you make can end humanity. Arina...I can't!"

Nijahoeba's words echoed inside Arina's head while she rode her horse through the desert. Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she heard Nijahoeba's roar from distances back.

Her forehead frowned as she held onto the horse, fighting the edge to turn back. Leonard, Bethel, Diaz and even Sulton needed her. She had to return to them in order to protect them.

**
Nijahoeba began to crystalize slowly. He could feel it, he was losing as his vision blurred out, His hollow eyes looking at the young teenage who watched him black out. The crystal covered him and he was just like an animal stuck, never moving.

" Killing him now will not justify anything...we shall display his corps to the whole world, so that they see that their God has failed." Zusara spoke once he was done crystalizing Nijahoeba.

Hunter nodded, his eyes on the dead God before him. Finally, men would give up their Independence. The war...it was over.