NEW ERA

Upper beings, a name given to the twelve who live in the skies and control the very world of men.

They are the creators of the world itself and men are demanded to worship them regardless.

However, what happens when they do not?

The Eza era answered that question and men witnessed the wrath of the Upper beings when they fell from the heavens and became visible to men.

Houses or churches were built for these gods and order seemed to be in place until…

Men stole some of the Upper beings’ powers in order to make their own. An Upper being known as the New God.

He was to bring an end to the tyrants who enslaved men in his domain.

News of the New God spread throughout the world, engulfing a fire of hope and resistance against the twelve.

This was the end of the Eza era but the beginning of the Razmo Era, where men openly challenged their gods.

2 YEARS LATER…

DAMOS, the land of blood and bones

The familiar battle song was heard as men in silver armor rode their horses heading for the city before them.

They rode as fast as they could, their leader reciting a prayer they had all known.

“We pray to the New God that he leads us successfully as we invade the city of the bull, Kalil! May all our enemies fall before us!”

Before he could finish the prayer, the ground shook violently before revealing the angry beast with bull horns and muscular skin evaporating with steam.

The beast bellowed before racing for the army.

Blood filled the grey hard surface as corps of what used to be men lay dead and squashed to nothing but flesh and blood.

The leader of the man groaned as he looked up at the sky blood leaving through his nose and mouth.

A shadow then covered him as an ember eye came to his view.

“New God? SUCH FOOLISHNESS! Do you think he can save you from me? I am Kalil, Lord of destruction…no Upper being can stop me!” before squashing him with his fist.
**

GALMOZA, City of prosperity

Men, women and children ran in separate directions as the six-legged beast with a scorpion tail pushed the defense wall, threatening to enter the city.

The wall slowly collapsed and the beast entered the city, causing chaos where ever he went.
**

MOTET, holy Island of Aqah

The sea rose taller than the buildings as a gigantic, webbed hand appeared from it.

  The beast rose from the harbor, carrying a trident. No eyes and nose on its face, only a vicious mouth covered with fangs and grey-blue scales covered it.

The civilians began praying immediately bringing praise except for a group of sailors who began throwing stones at Aqah, the beast.

“You are nothing to us! We praise the New God and nothing else!” they yelled.

This angered Aqah who moved his trident across the buildings, drowning the entire island.