THE NEWS

Her golden brown eyes stared at the writing on the piece of paper. Her forehead frowned as she thought about the vicious, foreign beast with a skeletal lower jaw.

The image of Shepstone being devoured alive returned as she sighed. How was it all possible though...

" Your time for tales has only begun Enah," a deep voice said as she turned around and saw the 2 meter tall man standing next to one of the pillars.

" Theo! What are you doing in my chamber?!" Enah asked in shock, removing her feet from the pool of green water.

" Chamber? You are just a slave Enah! Telling tales to my God, nothing else!"

" Tells that have kept your God content." She corrected him.

" The New God's location has been disclosed. Our journey to every coast has begun. Your gift being so precious, you will have to remain behind with Lord Lushantras."

" I understand."

" Very well. I shall get the army ready." Theo concluded before walking away, leaving Enah to breathe.

She looked at the piece of writing once again and mixed emotions overwhelmed her. She knew who the New God was, she knew his name and his face. The image of Nijahoeba was vivid in her head. How could she forget him?

**

" Lord Zusara...the New God...he is hiding in the coast. Mena has revealed him to the world. I shall leave to find and kill him!" Hunter spoke before the beast with ram horns and four eye sockets.

" So...it really is true? He is real!" Zusara spoke with amusement in his voice." Humanity's savior and hope!"

" I will find and kill him."

" You will not succeed alone young one. There are too many cities near the coast, you may be too late."

" What do I do then? I cannot just sit and do nothing!" Hunter asked.

" We will wait until they find him. Then, we will  arrive as well."

" We?" Hunter asked in confusion.

" Yes young one. Together." Concluded Zusara