I SWEAR

Bullets bounced from the crystal wall, hitting the ground.

" Darn it!" Captain Sulton cursed before loading his pistol once again. " What could be taking Bernard so long?!"

That was when he heard the roaring sound of the foreign beast. His eyes opened wider in shock as he looked up at the burning beast with three lion heads.

" How dare you cause havoc in my city?" Njiro, the beast spoke in anger.

There was no response from Captain Sulton who raised his pistol towards the beast.

Njiro laughed loudly, amused by the actions of Sulton.

" Do you really think that you can defeat me with that?! How foolish!"

Cannons fired at Njiro from behind. Smoke filled the air as he roared, moving backwards. Sulton men, from all angles fired cannons at the burning beast while Captain summoned water from the sky. Rain clouds gathered before heavy showers fell upon Bemah.

**

Bethel looked down from the balcony, smoke could be seen from the inner part of the city, distances away. Her forehead frowned as she felt the raindrops on her skin. She slowly reached for the rain, her palms feeling the cold liquid on her.

" Bethel!" Diaz yelled as he walked towards her. His hand rested on her upper arm as it tightened up.

" I feel so cold Diaz." She said in a dull voice.

" We have to go Bethel, come on! The city is being evacuated." Diaz spoke, pulling her off the balustrade.

That was when the line of purple smoke filled the atmosphere. From where they were, it looked like powder paint that Diaz would mix with water before he used it for his art.

Both Diaz and Bethel froze, they stared at the weird color, wondering what it really meant.