THE BOOK

“The blood of twin children can awaken and strengthen a dead demon.”

Captain Sulton’s hand trembled in fear as he stared at the writings of Arina’s book.

His forehead frowned as he closed it before turning around and leaving the empty house that belonged to Arina and her family.

“ Bernard!” he yelled.

The young man quickly rushed to his Captain.

“ Captain?”

“ I believe Arina is going to make a complete blunder.” Captain Sulton said.

“ I don’t follow,”

“ She is heading to Bemah for evil intentions. She wants to resurrect the New God…using her children!” Captain Sulton explained in fear.

To think it was that easy to convince her to forget about Nijahoeba! Why had he not suspected this?

“ We shall leave for Bemah at once! We already have no time left!” Captain Sulton announced.

It was now or never.

He was not going to let Arina murder his grandchildren!

**
Arina’s forehead frowned as she looked through her belongings, searching for one of her important books.

She could not find it anywhere suddenly!

“ Impossible!” she mumbled.

“ Mother,” Leonard said from behind.

Arina immediately froze.

“ The weather is lovely at outside, come to the deck won’t you?” he said.

“ Unfortunately, I have a lot of things to do.” She finally spoke, putting back her books inside the drawer of the small desk next to bunk.

“ That should not stop you and your sister from enjoying your day though.”

“ Very well. We will be waiting for you just in case you change your mind.” He answered before walking away.

“ Leonard!” she quickly called out.

He appeared before the opened the door again.

“ Did you pack one of my books inside your trunks by mistake?” she asked.

“ What kind of book?”

“ It is a umh, Ancient looking book with a black leather cover and silver lock.”

“ No, I have not seen that book.” He said. “ Maybe you left it back home.”

“ Maybe, thank you. Go on and enjoy the weather now!” she forced a smile.

He smiled back and walked away, leaving her to think about where she left the book.

  - Do you think Arina will sacrifice her children? To awaken Nijahoeba ?
Please don't forget to vote and comment. That would mean the world to me ❤️