WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

The sound of rain drops falling on the ground seemed to be louder than everything around them.

" Aweosis lied to me." Nijahoeba spoke solemnly.

" Yes," Arina nodded. " From the very beginning."

Nijahoeba punched one of the tables in anger, frightening his wife. She had never seen him this furious before. 

" He used me, he put me up for failure and worst of all...he wanted to devour you!"

" He was willing to take your powers through me, knowing that I was your believer. Aweosis sent you to the wilderness to die! He sent you where he knew that your death was certain." She explained.

" He will get what deserves him!" Nijahoeba swore.

" Diaz was honorable enough to save me. He was the one who told me everything since he was good friends with Shepstone." She continued.

" Diaz is honorable indeed. I shall thank him properly."

" What happens now?" she asked.

" We continue together. I have to find Zusara, devour him and get his power so I can send the Beings away from this world. We head North." Nijahoeba answered.

" We will use the sea route, Sulton will help us."

" That bastard..."

" owes us, think of this as a way of making him pay. Arina, the land isn't safe. The sea is better."

She sighed deeply before walking towards the exit.

" Come on then, let's get going my sailor!" she firmly said.

"Arina," he spoke.

She turned around to face him, her face puzzled. "Yes?"

"I don't want to lose you again." he said, "Ever,"