THE NEW REFORMS

BEMAH

The young man in his early twenties tapped nervously on the glass table, his fair grey eyes wandering around the foreign large room. The approaching footsteps forced to look up at the stairs.

A tall man with sleek back, short blue-black hair appeared, hands on his back. A solemn expression filled his face as he walked down the stairs, heading to the young man.

" Hunter Aion, what a pleasure to meet you!" the man said. " I am Grimeson, loyal believer of the judge Mena."

Hunter, the young man rose to his feet and shook hands with Grimeson.

" I believe you know why I am here." He spoke.

" Ah! yes, straight to business. You are the man who has been making sure that the New God remains dead after all."

" It is time to end him for good. Fourteen years behind the crystals has played its part."

" Disintegrating him may cause another uprising! Displaying him has been beneficial to the world! Have you seen the number of people who have traveled just to see him?" argued Grimeson.

" I believe that is not what our Gods agreed to!" argued Hunter.

Grimeson simply put his hand around Hunter's shoulder. " So tense, do you have a wife?"
Hunter stuttered.

" How about I get  a beautiful maid for you? Think of it as a way to thank you for choosing the Upper Beings over men."

" My God sent me to organize the death of the New God! You and that witty God of yours will not distract me." Hunter said before moving Grimeson's hand from his shoulder. " I will be back tomorrow, for the final decision." Before walking away from Grimeson.