CUT IN HALF

“ You betrayed me woman, for another god!” Sulli spoke when suddenly Nijahoeba and Captain Sulton   arrived.

They were greeted by nothing but a bloody sight of dead men.

“ My men…” Captain Sulton cried.

“ New God, you are right in time to witness the end of your dear Arina.” Sulli spoke loudly. “ This is what happens to a puppet that has served its purpose.”

After those words, she tore Arina into two halves and threw the upper torso, arms and head at Nijahoeba.

“ ARINA!!!!” Captain Sulton yelled in pain.

Nijahoeba opened his mouth and caught the bloody half body. Her blue eyes stared blankly at him before rolling to the back of her head.

Without thinking twice, he threw her inside his mouth and roared.

“THEN why did you come for me? Why did you save me from Sulli?!” she asked in anger and hurt. “You went against an Upper being…are you also foolish?”

Memories of Arina flashed his head.

“ Fight me New God!” Sulli yelled before racing for Nijahoeba. Sharp swords appeared on her claws as she began to slash Nijahoeba.

Nijahoeba used the trident to block her claws before screaming in her face, causing a gust of wind to pushing her away.

Sulli moved backwards and dug on the ground for support. She then jumped onto him and slashed him multiple times.

Captain Sulton on the other side was helping the surviving men who were injured.

“ I’m sorry Captain!” they cried.

“ It is not your fault,” he slowly said in pain as he thought about Arina.

“ I lost her, again!” he thought.