SHE IS HERE

“ Miss Arina! We have a problem!” Diaz yelled when suddenly the whole ship shook terribly.

“ Where is Nijahoeba??” Arina asked as she held onto the walls.

The door suddenly opened as Sulton men walked inside.

“ What’s happening?”

“ We’ve reached shore. I believe you have to see this.” One of the men spoke.

Arina looked at Diaz before they both followed the men out into the dark world.

A gentle breeze blew passed Arina’s hair as she looked around the ruins of the harbour.

Her eyes looked around the foreign land.

Something felt wrong but she didn’t know what. Her heart beat seemed to be heard throughout the whole shore as she froze.

“ ARINAA!!!” yelled one of the men as she slowly turned back and saw the white beast with eight eyes and a gourd on its back.

“ Sulli?!” she gasped as the beast stretched out its claw and picked Arina up, closer to its face.

The guards began to shoot Sulli with their pistol but she easily squashed them with her free claw.

**
“ AAAAAAH!!!” cried Aqah as his jaw split into half. Nijahoeba had transformed just before he could devour him.

Aqah aimed his trident at Nijahoeba but the roots from his body held the weapon.

Both beasts began to struggle, hitting and smashing within the water that parted now and again, allowing Nijahoeba to have the upper hand.

“ You wanted this! You useless human!” cried Aqah as Nijahoeba pulled his lower jaw out of his face and feasted on it.

Captain Sulton watched as Nijahoeba devoured Aqah until nothing but his trident was left.

The sudden loud shrill sound entered Nijahoeba and Captain Sulton’s ears.

“ What was that?!” asked Captain Sulton in shock.

“ ARINA…” Nijahoeba slowly said before turning to face the shore, distances away.

His grip on the trident tightened as the water separated before them, creating a path for the Nijahoeba.

He began to run on all four limbs, trident in his jaws. Sulton on the other hand, used the water and swam towards the shore.