JUDGMENT

Her cinnamon skinned hands held the pistol, pointed towards Kleva. Her ebony eyes burned with such hate. She despised Barbarians, they brought pain to her heart.

The giant footsteps moved the building as both believers froze. The building began to fall apart slowly.

“ Go ahead! Kill me!” Kleva spoke, nose flaring. “ Kill me before Mena kills both of us!”

Before Enah could answer, Mena’s staff entered the building, knocking the high court and killing both believers instantly.

“ I am the most intelligent of the twelve! This is my city and I shall exert revenge on all who are against me!” the Upper Being spoke, appearing from the rubble, seeing more than half of his city destroyed.

“ It is time for judgment!” he said before hitting his staff on the ground, voicing his words to all the other Upper Beings.

“ This is the time for retribution. Men, this is the last of their disgusting actions and behavior. Upper Beings, now, we destroy humanity. It is time to end this creation!” he spoke in anger.

“ First, we begin with the believers.”

From Tampah, Lushantras roared, finally…he could exert the revenge he intended. It was time to return to their realm.

His claws pushed the gates of his chamber , freeing him instantly.

“ Finally!” he roared before destroying his city, devouring every single one of his people.

“ My Lord!!!” cried Theo as he tossed him inside his mouth and devoured him alive.

**
From Damos, Kalil began his wrath, stepping on all of his people, burning them with hot steam that evaporated on his body. 

His furious bellows filled the whole land, scattering towards the world.

**
Kalamanians ran as fast as they could, seeing Hamu rise from the ground. She sucked all of their souls, their white bones hitting the ground quickly.

“ Home, it is time to return home!” she hissed.

**
“ Hunter…” Zusara whispered softly while the village sank into the ice water below it, screams filling the whole of Norwagan.

**

“ The Purge, it has begun.” Aweosis spoke, rising from his chambers. “ The dawn of semi-gods is amongst us.”