BEHOLD, MY ARMY

GALMOZA, city of prosperity

Suyo, the scorpion Lord's roars could be heard through out the whole desert as the black beast with evaporating black energy and two torsos , each with a head and two arms span around Suyo viciously, slashing him with blades.

Through the black energy,  long horse like faces could be seen, the energy spreading like hair around the terrible beast.

Suyo's sharp tail raced for the black beast but he quickly dodged it and cut off the tail instead.

“ Brother, if you will not stand with me, perish!” the black beast spoke before slashing Suyo viciously.

“ You will never win against the high Judge. He has assembled all of the remaining Upper Beings including Kalil.” Suyo spoke. “ You will only perish, he wields the power of the New God now.”

“ Silence!” the beast roared before slicing Suyo’s head off.

He then turned towards his men who knelt down in respect.

“ The Judge Mena thinks that this world is his. He is wrong! The New God’s power will not stand in my way! I am the War Lord, Lushantras!”

The men in leather armor who, belonged to the beast  cheered hungrily.

“ And Enah, she will not disappoint me.” He whispered softly.

“ You shall head for Bemah and pose as my believer. I want you to bring down the alliance of all the Upper Beings from the inside. Corrupt whatever union they share, side with any obstacle.”

“ Yes my Lord.”

“ You and I both know that he was created in Ghima, use that to your advantage. Make sure that more Upper Beings are slain by the time I reach Bemah.”

He was too smart not to see that Mena was using the New God as his way to claim the world.

Foolish, the other gods were already falling for his plan.

**

The candle fire danced with the wind while Enah sat on her bed, eyes closed.

Memories of the day her village was attacked returned.

She was thirteen years old, running along with the villagers while barbarians chased them towards the giant forest.

The forest, being a sacred place for Nué, the barbarians dared to enter.

She could smell the fresh leaves as she ran through the darkness, crying. Her family had been slain right before her eyes.

That was the night when she met Nué. His yellow eyes with irregular pupils had looked into her soul.

They had shared a connection. She had touched the beast before falling into a deep dream. She had been blessed by an Upper Being.

An Upper Being she had never prayed to.

Even to this day, she wondered why he blessed her? Was she even worthy?! But then again, she served Lushantras.

She was worthy of his trust. She was to carry his will.