ANSWER ME

" We lost all the men." Shepstone spoke, touching the religious bracelets gently. " Every one of them."

Nijahoeba did not answer, touching the side of his neck, where he had felt the stinging sensation that sent him to sleep. 

" The plague is spreading faster than we thought."

" Plague?" asked Nijahoeba.

" Yes, the plague that Sulli created two or three years ago.

She is the reason we lost all our men." Shepstone answered.

The memory of the angry white beast that raced for Arina returned.

It was both their fault that Sulli had created a plague.

" Arina...she committed treason." His voice came out small.

" I do not understand." 

" She was Sulli's believer untill she met me. I...Sulli..." Nijahoeba stuttered terribly.

" She is the reason for Sulli's wrath isn't she? Great Aweosis!" Shepstone said in disbelief.

" I have to kill Sulli or my child will die!" Nijahoeba said in hurt.

" Child?"

" I am going to be a father."

" Gods cannot be fathers Nijahoeba," Shepstone quickly said.

" What are you saying?"

" Once you become God, you have to abandon Arina." Shepstone explained.

" Arina and the child. They cannot be with you."

" I will never abandon Arina! I promised her..."

" ...promises are made to be broken. For the future of men, you have to. Do you not see?!"

" You don't understand!" roared Nijahoeba in anger. " Arina is my everything!"

" No! She is not! The beast within you is!!! You are the New God Nijahoeba!" Shepstone argued. " You have to deliver men!"

"Deliver men? Is she not men? is my child not men? You ask me to save the world and give up on the people that I love ?  Does that sound sane to you? To your God?" argued Nijahoeba. 

"My god is the reason that you are today!" Shepstone fought. "Honor him!"