TAKE CARE

Little Bethel and Leonard cried as Nijahoeba hugged them tightly.

" We will be back alright?" Arina spoke with a smile. " In the meantime, please look after each other and don't stress Diaz,"

" Take us with you!" Leonard cried.

" Not today, we will next time alright?" Nijahoeba spoke as he let them go.

" We will return, we promise." Arina assured the little children. She then looked at Diaz solemnly.

 " Take care of them please,"

" I will, you know I will." Diaz responded before picking up Bethel and holding Leonard's hand. " Come on children, let us go eat." After that, he walked away from Nijahoeba and Arina.

A sigh escaped Arina's lips as she turned to face Nijahoeba.

" We have to leave now." He said solemnly.

" Are you sure? Do we really have to do what Nué has said? Can we even trust him?"

" I have to find out why Aweosis set me to the world. I have to find out why Shepstone and mother had the identical bracelets." Nijahoeba insisted. " Don't you?"

" I..." she stuttered.

" Are you doubting me Arina?"

" No. Not you but the creature that you have chosen to listen to." She quickly said before looking over her shoulder. " Forget about it! Come my love, let us leave at once." Before walking towards the horses.

" Men were never free. Even before the Upper Beings decided to descend. I hate to say this but think about it, what did men do with their freedom? They did the biggest of sins. Lad, trust me, we are not worth freeing."

Sulton's words returned as Nijahoeba watched his wife prepare the horses. He shook the dreadful memory from his head and walked towards Arina. They needed to get to Tampah. That was where Enah awaited.