A...RI...NA

Arina's blue eyes slowly opened as her hand reached for the short gun next to her.

The first thing that came to her view was the hay inside the shed where she had slept.

" Diaz!" she yelled, helping herself up.

There was no response.

She took the shot gun and headed for the exit. Her palm touched the wooden door as she pushed it open.

The bright sky and view of green mountains greeted her as she covered her eyes from the blinding light.

" Miss Burdett," Diaz's voice came from a distance as she saw the old man heading towards her, carrying cloaks.

" Diaz..."

" We have to move, Aweosis will be here anytime." He said.

She nodded as he handed her one of the cloaks. She took it and wore it, hiding her shot gun within it.

" I found a man that will take us to our next destination. He has a cart." He continued as he wore his own cloak.

After that, they walked down the hill until they reached the old cart which belonged to a young ginger haired man.

" My lady," the young man said as he bowed before Arina.

" This is Phillip." Diaz introduced.

" Pleasure to meet you Phillip." She said with a smile as he helped her into the cart.

Diaz also went inside the cart and then Philip covered them from being seen by a material.

Minutes later, he rode his horse and began to make his way into the city.

Silence was all there was as Arina closed her eyes and wondered where Nijahoeba was.

" Talk to him. He is an Upper Being isn't he?" Diaz spoke gently.

" And tell him what? I can't possibly tell him that I have fled Ghima because Aweosis wanted to devour me."

" Why not? He deserves to know." 

She sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Her forehead frowned.

" Nijahoeba, it's me...Arina. I have fled Ghima, Diaz helped me to leave. Where are you? Are you well where you are my sailor? Nijahoeba...I miss you terribly! Everything is just falling out of place without you...come back to me my love! You were right, I am selfish!  How can I ask you to save the world on your own? You're not a God, you're Nijahoeba, my love."

Tears ran down her face as she paused.

" Forget about the world! I need you! Let me carry the burden with you please. The world is rotten as it is, only a fool would try to fix it."

SOMEWHERE in a small town of Iloro

"You're not a God, you're Nijahoeba, my love."

The familiar voice whispered softly inside Nijahoeba's head as he slowly gained consciousness.

His front limbs helped him up as finally noticed the hundreds of people who surrounded him.

Young and old, men and women.

One little boy touched his claws as he suddenly saw Arina, miles away, helpless, crying and desperate.

She was not alone, there were two other souls with her.

" A...RI...NA," he struggled to say as he helped himself up, creating a shadow on the town.

" It's really is him!"

" Our savior!"

" Are we safe? Will all the suffering end now?!"

Whispers swept across the crowd of men before him.

He could hear them all, everyone of them. And now, he could see everything clearer.

All his people, they needed him...but first, He had to find Arina.

He turned to face the mountain, where he would be reunited with his love.

He began to run towards the mountain, never looking back. Strangely enough, he felt stronger.