GLUED

Arina yawned as she sat on the rocking chair, Bethel and Leonard on both her arms.

" You should sleep," Nijahoeba whispered as he entered the cabin.

" I don't want to, what if this is all a dream? I'm scared that if I close my eyes, they will vanish."

" Arina," Nijahoeba said gently as he sat down on the bed and faced her. " This is not a dream. No one is going anywhere. Do you hear me?"

" Tell me something, How did you bring me back ? I was sure that I was dead." She asked.

" I held your soul before it could sink,"

" You can do that?!" she asked in disbelief

" Yes I suppose, I don't know how I did it but I suppose it is because I devoured you."

" You..."

" After you were ripped into half, yes. I didn't know what else to do except make you a part of me," he said in a low voice.

Memories of his beast evaporating steam returned as he roared loudly, receiving all of Sulli's energy. His lower jaw then dropped and a naked, blonde woman fell from it.

Captain Sulton had then caught her before she could hit the ground and covered her with his red coat.

" Sulli, she is dead am I right?" she asked,

" Yes, I devoured her."

A deep sigh escaped Arina's lips before it turned into an exhausted yawn.

" You have to sleep, let me take them to bed." Nijahoeba said as he reached out for the little boy and girl.

" I've only met them, can I keep them a little longer?" she begged.

" Very well, " he concluded as she slowly closed her eyes.

Nijahoeba smiled shortly. Drawings of the wall he had seen in a ghost town suddenly returned. The drawings showed a beast with a bloody mouth, surrounded by men who threw their new born babies at it.

Lights flickered as he saw the world flooding, men crying. A familiar face appeared before he saw the two headed Beast hitting his staff on the burning  world.

" The Purge, you are the Purge."  a voice whispered.

He held his head and the world came to a standstill. He was back inside the ship, before Arina and his children.

Arina was fast asleep he realized, her face relaxed and at peace. Quickly, he rose to his feet and took Leonard and Bethel from her arms. They felt warm on his arms as he carried them to the bed where they slept.

He tucked them in before kissing their foreheads. If only such moments lasted longer.
Once he was done with his children, he picked Arina up and walked out of the cabin, heading to where they both sleep.