THE WARNING

BEMAH, city of Mena and Njiro

The crowd yelled crazily as they pushed one man onto the stand, before the large pillars where Mena was seated.

" How dare you worship the New God in MY city?!" both heads spoke viciously.

" Your City? The world is not your realm Mena!" the man spoke.

" Who do you think you are?"

The man's eyes turned black as he opened his mouth and said, " I am man's hope, the ship that sails and never ravages...the New God! You have four moons to decend to the heavens or I will come for everyone of you. I trust that you will warn the other Upper Beings."

Everyone went silent as whispers began to spread throughout the crowd.

Mena hit his staff on the ground and it shook.

" The New God is real!!!" cried one woman.

" Silence!" Mena yelled as more joined in, crying and begging to be delivered.

At the moment, fire burst from nothing and formed the three headed lion Who roared, causing his flames to burn all who had mentioned the name of the New God.

**
Silence filled the cabin as Nijahoeba and Captain Sulton played chess.

" I will ask you this again, are you sure that you want to continue this journey? Do you really want to be a god?" Captain Sulton began.

"I have a family Sulton, you cannot expect me to just watch them suffer."

" Right, a family!" chuckled Captain Sulton, " Sometimes I forget what that word means,"

" So you have never been married before?" asked Nijahoeba.

" I have, her name was Rebecca. She was a seamstress. She was a true pearl, beautiful and kind." A smile curled up his lips as he thought about Rebecca.

" What happened to her?" asked Nijahoeba.

" She fell sick and died one winter. Unfortunate bastard am I?"

" You're fortunate enough to have us. We're family,"

" Gah! I don't know lad! The only family I have is my ship, Cassidy," Captain Sulton said before moving a piece up the board.

" A ship, right!" laughed Nijahoeba.

" Tell me about yourself, where are your parents?" Captain Sulton asked.

" I...my father was a fisherman I heard. He died when I was a baby, the ship he sailed wrecked and all the men died." Nijahoeba said slowly.

" What was his name?"

" Heir Young Yato."

" What about your mother?"

" She is the reason I am what I am. Dead," Nijahoeba said slowly.

" I guess we all have family problems." Captain Sulton said.

" Check mate Sulton," Nijahoeba said as he took the white king piece.

" Getting better I see!" Captain Sulton said in disbelief.

" In everything, I am negotiating peace with the Upper Beings. I gave them four moons to decend to the heavens."

" You're wasting your time! Do you think they will cowardly run back to their realm?" Sulton asked.

Nijahoeba stretched out his hands and yawned. " I don't know,"

" Getting arrogant now are we lad?"

" Of course not! Have faith in me now," Nijahoeba said as he rose to his feet.

" I will see you tomorrow morning," before walking out, leaving Captain Sulton unsure.