FATHER'S SON

“ Where have you fled from! Who are your masters?!” the aggressive soldiers asked Enah along with few of her men.

“ We seek for protection, shelter!” Enah yelled. “ The New God, he destroyed our home!”

“ New God?! There is no such!”

“ Why would I lie? I swear, I saw him devour one of the twelve! Please let us through.”

“ How about you tell that tale to our god? If he believes it, he will grant you shelter. If he doesn’t…you will perish.” Concluded the soldier.

“ Excuse me my lady, I believe you should not be here!” the short man wearing a blue robe spoke, pulling Enah out of her memories.

She turned around to face him.

“ Do you know who I am? I am from Tampah, the land of Lushantras himself.” She answered before reaching out her hand to shake his, “ His loyal subject,”

The man stared at the ruby decorated golden bracelet, on the woman’s wrist.

“ My apologies my lady, you may view the surrounding for as long as you can.” The man apologized before walking past Enah.

She was offended that he did not shake her hand but it did not matter.

There was far more to worry about, like the crystalized beast before her.

The New God himself. Who could have believed that a day like this would come?

Everyone had called her mad when she told them, more than fourteen years ago. Now, they believed her.

“ Your time for judgment is coming. I wonder, will you really die?” she said, looking at the beast before her.

“ I hope your father is proud of what he has done!”

“ Father?” a deep voice asked from behind as footsteps were heard.

Enah froze.

“Is there something we should know about?”

She slowly turned around to face the young man with fair eyes and pale blonde hair.

“ Who are you?! How dare you spy on me?!”

“ Do you know him? The man beneath this creature?” Hunter, the young man asked.

“ So nobody knows?! How disappointing! How do you think he came to be? Do you really believe men alone can create another Upper Being?” Enah asked.

“ What are insinuating?”

“ Ghima, I know that the New God was created in Ghima.” She concluded.