BEACON OF HOPE

The New God, a name given to the one who stole the Upper Beings powers in order to salvage men.

Stories tell of his emergence from the soul of a new born baby. Just like a baby, he grows after conquering an enemy.

He is like a child for he never stops learning and adapting. He is the beacon of hope for men, a symbol of freedom and new birth.

He is the reason men have joined together, against their gods.
The New God is a ship which sails the strongest storms but never ravages.

TAMPAH, Ring of gladiators

Loud cheers filled the large stadium as the 2 meter tall man paraded across the dusty ring, stepping over fallen opponents.

" Tell me another tale. I want this one to involve more bloodbath." The deep and thunderous voice said from behind the tall incredibly large and heavy gates.

" Bloodbath my Lord?" asked the cinnamon skinned woman.

" Yes Enah, I want to be a man as well in this tale. I want to be a sailor."

" Yes my Lord," she said before clearing her throat.

" Many years to come, a great warrior and sailor named Lushantrus lived. He was as strong as ten horses and just as deadly."

" Horses?!" the voice asked as a beast with red eyes and black, evaporating face appeared.

Enah's eyes opened in fear as she moved backwards and almost fell.

" I cannot be compared to a bunch of obedient creatures!" he huffed, sounding like a furious horse.

" Forgive me my Lord! How ill minded of me to compare you to such creatures!"

" If there was another storyteller better than you, I would have devoured you. Go on! Continue!"

" Lushantrus had one weakness, he could not feel." Continued Enah.

" This meant that he could not taste the sweet fruits of love."

" Weakness? Outrageous!" The beast, Lushantrus said angrily.

" One winter, on his voyage with his men, Lushantrus stumbled across an island of farmers.

Being a ruthless killer, he attacked the civilians." She continued.

" Yes!" The beast marveled.

" He used his sword to cut open the necks of every farmer. Blood, it rained blood as he ripped off their hearts."

" Hearts, do you have a heart Enah?" interrupted the beast.

" Yes my Lord. Every mortal has a heart. That is why we die." She answered.

" Would you want to have it removed...so that you do not die?"

" I...my Lord, I wouldn't possibly want to live forever. Death is eternal rest for me."

" Even when you have your head relieved from your body?"

" Yes," she spoke.

" Go on then, continue the tale."

" The island became his domain, his home. However, there was a civilian who had survived his wrath. Her name was Enaha."

" You've included yourself in this one I see!"

" No I have not my Lord." She denied.

" I am not a fool. You seem to forget that." He boasted. " I bare more intelligence than other Beings except for Mena."

" Forgive me,"