LAST BREATH

The skies opened, a ray of sunlight peaking through them. The Upper Beings began to rise, heading to the heavens. Hamu was the first to leave, followed by Kalil, then Lushantras and Aweosis.

Zusara then appeared in Bemah, holding onto his crystal staff.

" Upper Beings, it is time to return to our realm." He spoke, seeing the men that burned all around.

" Njiro, make sure that every one of them is no more," Mena ordered the burning beast before he ascended to the sky as well, leaving just Njiro and Zusara.

**
The wind blew Hunter's blonde locks as he rested his back on a brick wall. He stared at the bloody hand before wincing. He was losing too much blood as it was already. A shadow suddenly covered him as he slowly looked up.
" Hunter," the beast with ram horns spoke.

" My Lord," whispered Hunter, " Is this the end?"

" I am afraid so young one. It is time to depart."
A sad smile appeared on Hunter's face as tears clouded his vision.

" It is time to rest now."

" Thank you, for everything." Hunter whispered before his iris reduced. His smile slowly faded as he let go of his rib and his head tilted to the side. A single tear slid down his cheek before hitting the ground.

Zusara then turned to face Njiro.

" It is time, Njiro."

" Very well!" Njiro spoke before rising towards the heavens.

" May this be a lesson to humanity and to any kind that may follow. Should you retaliate against the Upper Beings, you will face your doom. We have the power to end bloodlines and generations, we have the power to cause havoc, we have the power to exert revenge. Do not test us!" Zusara spoke before rising to the sky as well.

Darkness then befell the world, as soon as Zusara disappeared. A gush of cold wind followed, freezing all the parts of the now dark world. It was empty, it was over. Humanity had been erased.

*********************