FIND ENAH

I devoured innocent Upper Beings, the Prophet Nué never harmed anyone. He lived within the forest peacefully before I came! Aqah too. He was always kind to Odo and I whenever we encountered storms.

Sulli...she deserved it! How could she tear Arina apart? But still...I provoked her.
What about Shepstone? No! He is the one who sent me to all the madness, him as his god Aweosis.

This is what they wanted! They wanted me to clean the world for them! Those bracelets on Shepstone's hands looked identical to mother's...how?!
I am sure that mother served Mena!

"He is the only Upper being who fights for men like us. It is his duty to get rid of unnecessary evil. It is his job to balance good and evil."
His mother's words returned.

His eyes shot open suddenly.

" Enah, find Enah" a voice whispered.

Enah's face flashed in his head as he realized that he had seen her face in his vision of the world flooding.

" Nué?" he whispered.

" Enah, I blessed her with my power. Find her at once. She will have your answers." Nué whispered.

" Forgive me for devouring you..."

" The past, it is done. Find Enah, head for Tampah at once." Before there was silence.
He quickly sat upright, awakening Arina.

" What is it my love?" she asked.

" I spoke to Nué. He wants me to find Enah, his believer,"

" Enah?! Is that a woman?" she asked.

" Yes, I have to head for Tampah."

" I will come with you!" she said as she also sat upright.

" Are you sure?"

She nodded. " Diaz will take care of the children."

A smile appeared on his face when he suddenly remembered what Sulton had said. His smile faded away quickly.

" What is wrong now?" she asked.

" nothing, I just regret some of my decisions."

" I regret them too. Reece influenced me just like I influenced you." She confessed.

" Reece, your grandfather?" he asked.

" Yes, he is the one who fed me the New God stories."

" Was he a believer?" Nijahoeba asked.

" No, he wanted me to be one so we could heal the world he said! When I think about it now, I see that he was just like everyone. Selfish."

" You are not selfish," he said.

" I don't believe that. I pushed you to be the New God my love. Isn't that selfishness?" she said in sadness.

" Diaz was the one who told you that Aweosis wanted to devour you, am I right?" he spoke.
She looked at him in confusion.

" Aweosis never sent me to die. He sent me to kill the other Upper Beings for a reason I don't know. The only person who knew was Shepstone. That is why I have to find Enah, she has the prophet's powers. They will reveal everything."

" Diaz overhead the conversation during his time in the temple with Shepstone. It explains why he got the wrong end of the stick." Arina finally spoke.

" Either ways, I am grateful he decided to rescue you." Nijahoeba said.

" We will head to Tampah then. That means you must be ready to fight Lushantrus." She answered.

" The Lord of War?"

" Yes, he dwells in Tampah."