MERCY ON MY PEOPLE

BEMAH, City of Mena and Njiro

" Tales of the New God are increasing. More of the mortals are gaining courage."  A raspy voice said as a long claw drew on the wall.

" The Prophet has been devoured as well. Tell me, what are we to do Mena?" a deep voice said from the other side as a beast with three lion, burning heads and three tails appeared.

" He has to be brought to me. I shall judge him and you will execute him after his trail, Njiro." The raspy voice said as a beast with two dog heads and grey skin appeared.

It's eyes were light blue and it  wore a long golden tube crown.

**

SOMEWHERE in a town near the coast

The loud voices in grunting caught Arina's ears as she withdrew her shot gun and pointed it before them. Her senses heightened and the hair at the back of her neck rose. Her blue eyes shone brightly, like a cat under attack .

" The cart has stopped." Diaz said in worry.

" Something is wrong." She replied.

Loud footsteps were heard as a tall figure stood before the cart.

A strong hand pulled off the sheet material that covered Arina and Diaz.

A stranger in red uniform appeared and Arina pulled the trigger, piercing his head.

The sound of the shot being fired filled the air as she rose to her feet and jumped off the cart.

Diaz also jumped out as more men in red headed for them, withdrawing their flintlock pistols.

" Diaz! Behind me!" Arina yelled as she shot at the men.

Everyone around the streets began to panic, running in different directions and creating chaos.

One bullet pierced Arina's shoulder as she groaned while moving backwards, behind some carts.

" You're bleeding!" panicked Diaz.

" Don't worry about me," she whispered as more gunshots were heard.

" Who are these people?!"

Arina loaded her gun with the bullets in her dress's side pockets.

" Sulton men."

" Pirates?!" asked Diaz in shock.

Arina nodded before walking out and shooting at the men in red.

Her blue eyes intensified as she watched them fall like dominoes.

She saw Philip's bloody on the ground near his cart and anger overwhelmed her.

Another bullet pierced her leg as she groaned and almost dropped her shot gun.

" Arina!!!" Diaz's voice cried from behind as she turned to face him.

A Sulton men held the old man with a gun over his head.

" Give up! You have lost!" laughed the man.

" What do you want from me!!" yelled Arina in anger.

" Captain wants to have a word with you!" concluded the man.