VOYAGER

" If anyone told me that I would be standing before the New God, I wouldn't believe it." Captain Sulton said as he looked into the eyes of Nijahoeba.

" If anyone told me I was going to work with you again, I wouldn't believe it either." Nijahoeba answered solemnly. " You're not the only one in shock Sulton."

" No need to get cold with me lad! You and I used to get along...before the lass corrupted ye,"

" Cut the rubbish Sulton! We're already boarding your lousy ship, what else do you want from us?" Arina snapped as she appeared behind Nijahoeba.

"Nothing..." Captain Sulton whispered softly before walking towards the crows nest.

Nijahoeba then turned to face Arina.

" Is Everything alright? Your temper is..."

" I'm fine. You should keep an eye on ol' Sulton. I don't trust him."

" I will, I promise." Nijahoeba promised as he looked at the approaching Diaz. Diaz was a little man, shorter than Arina and thin. His eyes were light brown and he had grey balding hair and greying beard. 

" My apologies, I hope that I am not interrupting you." Diaz spoke once he reached Nijahoeba and Arina.

" You are not." Nijahoeba answered.

" My name is Diaz, I am sure that you and I haven't met formally."

" My name is Nijahoeba. Pleased to meet you Diaz,"

The sun quickly disappeared behind the horizon and the crescent moon appeared.

The sea waves gently rocked the boat as the light illuminated the dark waters.

Light hearted music played within the ship chambers while Captain Sulton and some of his men played board games.

" Captain, I heard the New God is amongst us. Who is it? The old man? The lass or Nijahoeba?" one of the men began.

" Bloody sea weed! Are you playing games or questioning your Captain?" Captain Sulton asked rudely.

" Errh..."