MENA HAS DECIDED!

" My Lord, I believe that you have summoned me." The voice of a man said as the tall figure looked around, both his hands behind his back.

" Grimeson, yes, I have indeed called for you." The raspy voice of Mena replied as he stopped writing on the wall with his long claws. " You are to write to all the nations, calling out the New God to accept my proposal if he really does care about humanity."

" What proposal is that my Lord?" Grimeson asked in confusion.

" Combat. The New God shall battle all of the Upper Beings and remain victorious. If he loses, he will be banished from this world."

" That is impressive my Lord!" Grimeson marveled. " I shall write this to all the nations,"
" Very well my loyal believer, you may be excused."

Grimeson nodded before walking away. His footsteps faded to nothing.
Silence then resumed and Mena turned to look at the wall again.

Flames suddenly ignited from nothing and formed Njiro, the three faced beast and Executor.
" Solving the riddle now Mena?" he asked.

" Yes," Mena answered. " I know that the New God is disguised as a men...but who?"
" He has done well in his hiding! I have not been able to find him too." Njiro spoke with anger. " I sniff him and then he disappears."

" In a world filled with confused men, he should stand out as confident but...I cannot see him!" Mena said as he stared at his drawings. " Wait! He said something...the ship that never ravages."
" What are you speculating Mena?" Njiro asked from behind.

" Ship...our New God seems to be fascinated by ships. Njiro, we've looked everywhere but the coast because Aqah stood in our way but now that he is no more...who do you think rules over the coast?"

" The New God?"

" Yes my friend! I think we've found the whereabouts of the New God...the coast. Njiro, you are to travel all the coasts and destroy everything, everyone and I trust that the New God will reveal himself to you." Mena said in pure excitement.

" Of course! Let me head there at once!" Njiro spoke before burning to nothing but flames.

" And I, in the meantime will steer trouble for our dear New God. It is time to let the whole world know where our New God is!"