ALL THE PEOPLE WANT FIRE

" What in the world is happening out there?!" Grimeson asked, watching the chaos from the balcony.

" Destruction, they seem to be rebelling against your rule." Kleva, the red haired man answered, his hand touching the sheath of his blade.

" I warned you! Did I not?" Hunter spoke from within the room.

Kleva turned to face the young man in confusion. " Warned him? What are you talking about?!"

" So, he never told you?!" scoffed Hunter. " Disappointing!"

" Grimeson! What is this mountain boy talking about?" Kleva demanded.

" I warned him that they would release their God! It was a matter of time before men decided to rebel and free their God!" Hunter answered before looking at Grimeson.

Before Grimeson could answer, Enah rushed inside quickly.

" The city is infested with pirates!" she said. " You promised us that we were safe within Bemah! Away from our gods! You and that god of yours deceived us!"

" Liars!" roared Kleva before he pulled out his sword from his sheath and aimed it at Grimeson. " You will bleed for your lies! You and your gods! Forget about the alliance with my land!"

" Put an end to this Grimeson! Execute the New God now!" Hunter demanded.

" No!!!" Grimeson argued. " The New God will not be executed, not by any of your petty gods or yourselves!"

This angered Hunter who rushed for the exit.

" Where are you going Hunter?!" asked Enah.

" I will execute the New God myself!" he answered.

" Fool!" hissed Grimeson before he reached out his hand to pull out his pistol from under his coat. Kleva sensed his movement and struck the sword through his heart, before he could fire.
Enah screamed, forcing Hunter to turn around and see the horrible sight.

" Grimeson!" he yelled in shock.

" Worthless!" Kleva hissed, pulling his sword from Grimeson's chest. The corpse tumbled down on the light blue carpet, blood staining the carpet.

" Go! Get out of here and kill the New God!" Enah yelled at Hunter who had froze.

" But..."

" Execute the beast!" she demanded. " Go!"

Without thinking twice, Hunter ran out, leaving the door open. His footsteps faded as he ran away, heading out of the court, leaving Enah with Kleva alone.

Enah quickly bent down before Grimeson's corpse and grabbed the pistol from his cold hand. Her eyes dimmed while memories of her family being slaughtered by barbarians returned. Kleva, he was also a barbarian.