Chapter 205: To Moterno, Once Again

"Miss, I would like to exchange this..."

"Next please~!"

"Oh! Should we do wolves or... Would goblins be better...?"

Dozens upon dozens of voices danced and drifted in the air, coming from a variety of people. Some were wearing hats, some were adorned with heavy armor, some had pointed ears, and some with furry tails. A lively atmosphere was about the place.

It was still early in the morning yet the adventures were already bustling. From quest picking all the way to processing them, each and every spot was filled. Yet even with such business, the lines were moving smoothly, efficiently managed by the beautiful receptionists up front.

"Ogre extermination... Bandit Subjugation... High Orc exterminations... Gather Limmul vines... Another Ogre extermination... What do you want to do, Yuna?" [Grey]

"I don't know... We've already done many of them..." [Yuna]

"Haha... That's true..." [Grey]

Of course, within the Adventurers' Guild, Grey and Yuna were also there. Their eyes were moving left and right, scanning the F-rank quest board for quests they fancied, standing there for a couple minutes already.

It has been some time since the two got a quest from the guild, but thankfully, even with their long absence, there wasn't an overflow of high-ranking quests. After all, Kris and Aria were still actively doing their job. Especially with Aria reaching A-rank before they left, quests weren't much of a problem.

Unfortunately, no matter how much they looked around, there wasn't a quest they liked. But there was still hope. After all, even only using their alternate identities, there were still the G-rank and H-rank quests to explore.

"Ah! Grey, this one! Let's do this!" [Yuna]

"An escort quest?" [Grey]

A happy smile sprouted on Yuna's face as soon as she spotted a good quest. There wasn't anything special about it. It was just to escort a family to a nearby town. And that town just happened to be Moterno! It was perfect!

"Are you sure? It's a five-day journey, you know?" [Grey]

"Un! I want to experience camping outside during a quest!" [Yuna]

"Camping... Didn't you say you hated it? What's the real reason?" [Grey]

She couldn't hide her true intentions even for a quick second. Grey didn't even need to use "Judgement". Just Yuna's facial expressions with traces of guilt was enough to tell that she was lying. She was too easy.

"N-Noring really... I just want to experience something new..." [Yuna]

"Yuna. I said the real reason." [Grey]

"Uuu... I want to sample lots of food along the way..." [Yuna]

And there it was. Yuna's true intentions have finally been revealed, her voice as low as her gaze which was attempting to escape Grey's judging stares. Grey had already expected it to be something along those lines, but hearing it first hand was still quite astonishing.

Well, though Yuna hid her true intentions, it was also true that they hadn't camped while on a quest. The escort quests they had only lasted hours so there was no need to. Each and every quest finished relatively quickly.

If there was one time, it would be when they escorted Elnart and Galvin towards the capital which couldn't even be counted as a normal experience with flying in the sky and all. It can only be called a surreal experience if anything. In other words, it was weird.