Chapter 327: The Final Four!

CLANG CLANG CLANG

Heavy metallic sounds screeched in the air, fierce flames chasing after its tail as loud and deafening explosions riddled the air. The winds boomed and bellowed, a tornado of flames birthed along with shockwaves, flogging out in the arena.

There was not just one or two, but three blades clashing, two ganging against one, not leaving the opponent even room to breathe, his blades rushing towards her and aiming for the kill. A ferocious and violent clash was what it was.

"Just to be expected of Lord Elian! Lady Agatha is forced into a defensive with hie fury of blows! Is this the end of the duel?!" [Konan]

"Hohoho! It's still too early to judge, Partner! Lady Agatha still has determination burning in her eyes! She won't easily go down without a fight! She didn't climb up towards the quarterfinals on mere luck alone!" [Terry]

"What do you think, folks?! Cheer as loud as you can! The battle is getting more heated up as we speak!" [Konan]

It was the third round of the quarterfinals for the Senior Division, a match between the runner-up of the previous three consecutive years, Elian, and a challenger who was at the higher ends of B-rank, Agatha.

Elian wielded two longswords by his side whilst Agatha wielded a rapier. Both were masters of the swords, not letting up as they poured out strike after strike, after strike, slashing and thrusting faster than lightning, their strikes thundering across the arena.

《Double Cross!》 [Elian]

His hands were swift and precise, slashing at the same time and creating a cross of mana which darted towards Agatha at breakneck speeds. A cross sharp enough to cut through steel without a problem, cutting it like tofu.

《Wild Thrust!》 [Agatha]

Agatha didn't just let the attack rush at her. She quickly pulled herself together and gathered mana at the tip of her sword. She thrusted towards the middle of the cross, shattering it to fragments, a beam of piercing silver rushing out from her rapier.

The duel continued and storming clash continued, Agatha pushed back slowly but surely by Elian's dual wielded barrage. Her reflexes and maneuvering were very commendable, but Elian's cascade of blades were even much faster, battering the lady without showing any signs of mercy.

He raised both of his blades and Agatha parried it with her sword, but at the same time her hands were full, Elian unleashed his other blade, thrusting towards Agatha at breakneck speeds. Blood was spilled as her flank was wounded.

Pained as she was, Agatha still managed to pull herself together and increased the distance between the two of them. She covered her wound with her left hand, her right hand charging mana towards her sword, the winds howling at her command.

《Bladed Gale!》 [Agatha]

She lashed out her sword and the winds ran rampant, blades of wind rushing towards Elian like galloping stallions, stampeding all over the stage. They left large gashes on the ground, scarring the newly repaired stage.

Yet Elian could only smile at the sight before him. He crouched on the stage, leaving a large crater as he pounced, his blades crossed as his eyes glowed sharp. He then brandished both his swords, ripping apart everything in his path.

The blades of wind and mana were all shattered like brittle glass, Elian closing in on the wounded Agatha as the chimes of time continued to play. Panic struck the lady's heart, withdrawing her blade of a and stopping her tracks as he unleashed her mana.

《Windswept Spring!》 [Agatha]

Her sword flashed and rode the wind, a raging storm rushing towards Elian at insane speeds, aiming towards his heart. A loud clang reverberated in the air as the latter used both his swords to deflect such an attack.