Chapter 263: The Tobias Household

Flap Flap Clack Clack

The curtains danced by the tune of the winds as the sun continued to descend down the horizon. As the silent afternoon progressed, subtle sounds clicked and clacked, clothes hung inside the closet one after another.

Conrad had just finished touring everyone throughout the mansion, and in a logical turn of events, they were soon led to their own rooms. Grey and Yuna shared theirs as one would expect, whilst Iris stayed in the room next to them.

Now, Grey and Yuna are arranging their things, starting with their clothes and daily wires, all the way to the miscellaneous luggage they had. It was a task which wasn't too difficult with the help of magic, finishing in only a couple minutes.

"Phew... We're finally done..." [Yuna]

"Yuna, take off your shoes before jumping on the bed. That's bad manners." [Grey]

"Ehh... But I'm too lazy... Just this once, please~!" [Yuna]

"No, and that's final, young lady. Take off your shoes now. You're gonna get the bed dirty at this rate." [Grey]

"Boo! This is abuse of authority! Boo!" [Yuna]

Yuna booed and booed, but she diligently took off her shoes. She wasn't really even complaining in the first place, she just wanted to bother Grey for a silly reason, simply wanting to get a little bit more of his attention albeit childishly.

As for Grey, he simply chalked everything in order. Though they were quite overwhelmed by the luxury of the place at first, they have now calmed down and settled with things. It was a bit burdensome, but there wasn't much they could do about it.

Well, on the plus side, they could see a lot of artworks and observe the culture of Erdea from the mansion's aesthetics alone. Not to mention the place was actually very comfortable as well. It was of the highest quality.

"Yuna... What are you doing...?" [Grey]

"Nothing... Nothing at all..." [Yuna]

And just as he was contemplating about the place and admiring its beauty, a certain someone suddenly embraced him from behind, burying her face on his back, happily smiling as she snuggled with him. Of course, it was Yuna.

The young lady was smiling so brightly, but the same couldn't be said about Grey. He was happy, he really was, but he was also a little concerned about Yuna. Her doing such things when his mind is in turmoil only served to fuel his desires, his strings of reason snapping one after another.

"Grey, I love you. Hehehe!" [Yuna]

Especially when she does attacks like such. He may not see her face, but he knew full well how adorable she was right at that moment. Topping it off with her adorable antics, it packs quite the blow. It was a dangerous situation.

It was especially worrisome when they were alone in a room with such a comfortable-looking and inviting bed just right before them. Grey was really tempted to just erect a barrier and eat her up. A starved beast inside of him was awakening.

"Grey...? Are you okay? What are you looking at?" [Yuna]

"Umm... Nothing...? I just think the bed looks comfortable is all." [Grey]

"Ehhh?! Your girlfriend is hugging you and all you can think of is how comfortable the bed looks?! Pay more attention to me!" [Yuna]

That was exactly the problem, but Grey didn't say it out loud. It wasn't that he wanted to keep it a secret from Yuna, but he just didn't want her to get disillusioned about him. He didn't want her to think he was just a wild beast only filled with dirty thoughts.