Chapter 251: The First Harvest

A peaceful forest sprawled as far as the eyes could see, large trees standing proud and their branches swaying in the air as the leaves painted the scenery green. The scent of the earth, fruits, and flowers dancing in the air.

Clang Clang Clang

And along such a harmonious fragrance echoed the sound of heavy metals clanging as heavy maces and sharp daggers clashed, sparks flying out everywhere and loud shockwaves accompanying them soon after.

A silver-haired figure danced in the air, dodging heavy strikes by a hair's breadth with her light footsteps and flexible body. And as soon as she was in the clear, she made her daggers spin and dance wildly, carving hundreds of wounds in a single second.

"Haap!" [Yuna]

The same figure reached her hands out and a sharp flew past like a lightning bolt, the forest grounds painted red as blood spilled all over. But it did not stop there. As soon as the dagger returned, another deep wound was created, spilling more blood.

BUHIIIIKKKKKK

A loud scream echoed, one full of pain and hatred as more and more drops of blood spilled. Soon, heavy thuds and crashes echoed as the heavy maces were swung once again, felling trees and cratering the ground.

As such a scene played out between the silver figure and her foe, another figure sat on the one of the tree branches observing ever so attentively and observantly as he ate potato chips, carefree as one can be.

"Hmm... Did I put too much salt?" [Grey]

Of course, the two figures were none other than Grey and Yuna who were once again on a quest. It has been some time since they did one, and so, they decided to take a C-rank quest which tasked them to eliminate an Orc General and a number of High Orcs and Orcs under it.

The two have already defeated all the lower variants and that's left is the Orc General Yuna is currently engaging in combat against, lowering her strength to match that of the enemy's. Another one of the risky training methods only they are crazy enough to attempt.

To add more to her handicap, Yuna is not using magic and her abilities, only relying on physical strength alone, wielding her daggers with skills and grace as laid waste to the enemy who was now riddled in wounds and drenched in its own blood.

Huff Huff Huff Huff

Before long, after enduring hundreds of Yuna's strikes, the enemy finally started to slow down, grasping for breath as it tried to wield its heavy mace. Its eyes were filled with boiling anger and burning hatred, refusing to go down.

BUHHIIIIKKKKKK

Mustering every last bit of its strength, the Orc General gripped its mace tight and charged head first towards Yuna, heavy thuds echoing in the air as its footsteps made the ground tremble in fear.

Once, twice, thrice... The Orc General swung and swung with all its might, breaking every obstacle in sight. Yet no matter how many swings it made, not a single one landed, only spraying blood all over the forest floor as its blood trickled down its body.

"You're wide open!" [Yuna]

Yuna's daggers danced for the final time and a cascade of wounds appeared all over the Orc General's body. Light flashed before its eyes and the world spun around as its head flew in the air, soon rolling on the ground as its body fell helplessly.

A loud thud echoed in the air and fragments of light shined ever so gently. The Orc General's body turned back into mana, leaving not a single trace behind. Only a single mana crystal and a few items remained as proof of its existence.