Chapter 275: The Girls' Day Out (pt. II)

Quack Quack Splash Splash

The little pond was as blue as the vast blue sky above it. Water rippled as the ducks paddled their feet, swimming ever so peacefully in their little pond as lotus bloomed beautifully over the tranquil waters and reeds swayed by the gentle winds.

A figure peeked towards the peaceful waters, black hair fluttering in the wind as her red eyes reflected on the water's surface. A pair of red orbs, bright as ruby, stared off into the distance, gazing at the white swans resting over the waters.

"How beautiful..." [Violet]

Of course, such a figure was none other than Violet. Her love for beautiful things was still running strong, now observing the animals, the plants, the rocks, and the pond itself. Everything was sparkling beautifully in her eyes.

She even admired the large willow giving her shade, swaying her feet up and down as she rested atop the clean and large boulder. She enjoyed the peaceful symphony of the Marble Gardens, listening even to the softest ripples across the water.

"Elder Sister Violet, Elder Sister Yuna made some parfaits, would you like to have some? They're really, absolutely delicious!" [Iris]

"Oh! That sounds amazing, and yes, I would love that." [Violet]

Though such peace didn't last, a loud yet gentle voice echoing in the air. Iris is now calling over Violet, waving at her excitedly. Beside the princess was another beauty, giggling to herself silently as she sat over the picnic blanket.

"Fufufu! Looks like someone's enjoyed their time over the pond. The Marble Gardens sure is beautiful, isn't it?" [Yuna]

"S-Sorry, I was a little bit lost in thought. The pond was just too beautiful." [Violet]

"Fufufu! Why are you apologizing, you silly girl? Here, have a parfait instead. If you want any more toppings, you can get some right here." [Yuna]

Said Yuna as she pointed at the chilled containers filled with all sorts of fruits, berries, and nuts. There were also some syrups by the side from strawberry to chocolate, and even some cookie crumbs and chocolate chips. A sweet extravaganza.

And as expected from such a lovely display, Violet immediately fell in love at first sight with the parfait. The berries, the ice cream, the water sticks, and the little spoon. Everything looked perfect, picturesque as one can be.

Well, it wasn't just the presentation. As soon as Violet delivered a spoonful towards her mouth, sweetness burst forth in her mouth. The sugary sweetness of the syrup, the creamy sweetness of the ice cream, and the fruity sweetness of the berries. All three were in perfect harmony.

"Waah~! So this is a parfait... it's so beautiful! And delicious too!" [Violet]

"Fufufu! Just tell me if you want to have more, but Ah! Don't overeat, okay? Your stomachs might hurt if you do." [Yuna]

Or so she says, but her actions were the complete opposite of her words. She had already finished a glass of parfait, and is now going for her second one. It hasn't even  been a couple minutes yet she has emptied it fully. She was simply on another level.

The sun continued to sink and the three ladies enjoyed their meal together, soft and gentle laughs drifting in the air as the waters continued to ripple. The leaves rustled, and then rustled some more.

"Elder Sister Yuna, we still have some pieces of bread left over. Aren't you going to store these in your storage ring?" [Iris]

"Ah, that. I purposely left that there. Just let them be." [Yuna]