Chapter 243: Coconut Madness!

Splash Wash Plop Ripple

The sun is up on the horizon, the sea sparkling brightly like a treasure chest of gems and crystals as its rays reflect on the waters' surface. The sound of the splashing waves and shifting sands serving as background music to such a beautiful scenery.

A pair of crabs danced on the sandy shore in the tune of the whistling gales, a lovely pair of walnut-colored orbs serving as their audience. She gazed and observed the dance, curious as one can be.

"Capella, what are you doing?" [Vega]

"A-Ah! I... I'm observing crabs..." [Capella]

"Crabs? Are they that interesting?" [Vega]

The little furball asked as she tilted her, staring at the crabs with such pure and bright eyes. Soon, she laid down the pure white sand, wagging her tail enthusiastically as she joined Capella on her little observation.

"Then, I'll be joining you then!" [Vega]

"H-Huh? Weren't you still exploring?" [Capella]

"Don't worry! I'm already done! And it's more fun with Capella!" [Vega]

A bright smile appeared on Vega's furry face as she said such, making Capella a tad bit embarrassed. She may like teasing her most of the time, but that's just her way of showing affection to those she cares about.

Deep inside, she treasures Capella very much. They are pretty much twins, after all, always together all the time. Now, there are two pairs of eyes observing the crabs dance and listening to the rhythm playing in the air.

"Oh? You're already done playing around, Vega?" [Kentaurus]

"Yes! Now, I'm watching crabs with Capella!" [Vega]

"Crabs...?" [Canopus]

Well, there were two of them... As soon as the other familiars saw them, they quickly huddled up and joined them on their little observation, satisfying their curiosity as they enjoyed their time with one another.

Of course, the one watching over them was none other than the caring Sirius and the protective Arcturus, like older siblings babysitting their younger siblings, only that they were in the form of little furballs. It was a strange yet heartwarming sight.

"Hahaha. Looks like they're getting along like usual." [Grey]

Chuckled Grey, watching over the familiars. Though he doesn't play with them as much as Yuna does, he still treasures them as their important partners. Seeing them like that sometimes makes him forget they were actually very powerful High Dragons. It truly makes one wonder.

All the cuteness aside, Grey was now in the middle of preparing for their outing. With the ingredients they brought yesterday, it was now time to prepare the new dishes he will cook alongside their all time favorites.

Though there isn't anything wrong with his current repertoire, expanding it wouldn't hurt. And now that the number of ingredients has increased, the cook inside of him is itching to try out some new things. He is fired up!

Especially with such wonderful scenery to fill his heart. And on top of that, he was also under one of the many huts and sheds they'll be using later on. Heck, he even made one which looked like a tiki bar just for fun.

As for Yuna, she's currently busy surveying the coast to see anything noteworthy for their outing. Marika was also with her, guiding her around and showing her the best sights one could wish for in the archipelago.

"Now then... Should I also get started?" [Grey]

A smile on his face, Grey raised his sleeves and picked up his trusty knife. A hand reached out to the baskets nearby and a couple onions were brought to the chopping board. Soon, chopping sounds echoed with the waves.